Chat groups

moorey

call me Mia
Is there any option for a chat group for more than 6 participants? Can't with PM's, not that it's a secret group, just doesn't need another thread on the forum to clog up. Don't say FB or Instagram, notveryone uses it.
I thought there used to be a 'village chat', that wasn't private, but wasn't on the main forum. @stirk, @pink poodle, @link1896, you guys used to have one from memory. Remember how you got onto it?

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t want a new platform, just thought there used to be an option for a chat group on here not limited to 6.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So I just created a chat group with 10 people. I didn't hit send because I didn't want to spam out 9 innocent victims, but if the forum let me create the list surely it would have worked? I just used the start a new conversation button and got clicking.

It was harder to think of 10 members names than it should have been!

moorey

call me Mia
So I just created a chat group with 10 people. I didn't hit send because I didn't want to spam out 9 innocent victims, but if the forum let me create the list surely it would have worked? I just used the start a new conversation button and got clicking.

It was harder to think of 10 members names than it should have been!
Add as many as you want. Try to send, says 6 max.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Add as many as you want. Try to send, says 6 max.
See I had thought it would have stopped me adding more than the limit of recipients. But I can go to town on that! Good luck with your quest. If you can convince the rest of the mod squad to up the limit on group chat size perhaps you can also push for an increase in file size for photo uploads please?