NSW Found, sold, all done

safreek

ITEM: 100mm fork, reasonable brand
PRICE: $100 ish
OTHER INFO:.looking for a cheapo fork that works, lowers can be scratched but not stanchion , must be qr, no renovators delights, they need to work straight off the bat.
No real rush as I need to wait for a frame delivery to know if I need tapered or straight steerer.
Will prob buy a manitou m30 or r7 for $200 if nothing reasonable comes up.
Cheers guys

safreek

Have some mint exr pros
Any chance of a photo or so.
What sort of money would you be chasing
Would these be 100 or 120.
Frame will be arriving next week so I will be able to see what sort of fork the included headset fits.
Cheers

Flow-Rider

Burner
From the pics of the frame it looks to be a straight steer with a semi internal headset but I would wait until it's in your hands. You'll need to work out what length steerer you need in any case.

safreek

From the pics of the frame it looks to be a straight steer with a semi internal headset but I would wait until it's in your hands. You'll need to work out what length steerer you need in any case.
Yeah, that's what I thought myself, have made too many mistakes in the past, even bike related

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah, that's what I thought myself, have made too many mistakes in the past, even bike related
I would have asked for a spare derailleur hanger. I've been caught out before with a cheap Chinesecarbon, it took a lot of money, searching and a 3 month wait to get a hanger for it.

safreek

I would have asked for a spare derailleur hanger. I've been caught out before with a cheap Chinesecarbon, it took a lot of money, searching and a 3 month wait to get a hanger for it.
A lot of you fellas ride pretty hard, I can't see him doing any damage to it apart from dropping it, or having my beast fall on to it in the car.
I will look a bit odd on bikepaths with the Astrid, but, I am odd anyway

Flow-Rider

Burner
A lot of you fellas ride pretty hard, I can't see him doing any damage to it apart from dropping it, or having my beast fall on to it in the car.
I will look a bit odd on bikepaths with the Astrid, but, I am odd anyway
It doesn't take much to break a hanger and it's always on the bike you don't have a spare for. As soon as you have a spare it never breaks.