Cheapest way to become a full time "student"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, and I'm big boned :tsk:
That is not what your wife says.

Goatshredder...this is one of those growing up moments. Its time to be an adult....

Also have you considered not living in the centre of a very expensive city? There may be plenty of exciting opportunities for you in a more regional area. And I don't just mean the increased goat population!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Thats a choice that they have made. No-one is forced to go to university, and no-one is forced to live on their own in the city. I'm primarily concerned with my personal situation. (flame retardent clothing: equipped)
You mean just like it's your choice to live in the city? No one is forcing you to work full-time, and no one is forcing you to live on your own in the city.

What you're suggesting is really not too different than dole bludging. You're improving your lot by fucking over other people.

stirk

Burner
You won't be able to swing a goat in a little apartment, and the idea of pretending to be a student to get discounts is dishonest. Dishonesty is not looked upon favorably by anyone here.

I get you are trying to save money but you are going about it the wrong way, and for only a small amount of money.

If every fucker stopped paying for public transport, or even just paid the student fare, like some dodgy non student people do, would there be a public transport system for long?

Be honest in life, you will reap your goats rewards.

Last edited:

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Really? I've got bullshit (read poor saving ability and maximum impulse purchase syndrome) debt, work 1 full time job with 3-4hr daily commute and pay $260/wk rent....

Either get thyself a real job as hooking doesn't seem to work for you or live further out from the city. Scamming shit from true students is just crap, they have it hard enough as is.

redbruce

Eats Squid
You mean just like it's your choice to live in the city? No one is forcing you to work full-time, and no one is forcing you to live on your own in the city.

What you're suggesting is really not too different than dole bludging. You're improving your lot by fucking over other people.
Succinct and to the point. A poor return on the investment others have made in him (post#9) so far:
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?292662-Private-or-public-school-for-your-kids

Last edited:

trav

Likes Dirt
Thats a choice that they have made. No-one is forced to go to university, and no-one is forced to live on their own in the city. I'm primarily concerned with my personal situation. (flame retardent clothing: equipped)
First class fuck wit, no doubt at all.

stirk

Burner
Thats a choice that they have made. No-one is forced to go to university, and no-one is forced to live on their own in the city. I'm primarily concerned with my personal situation.(flame retardent clothing: equipped)
You are burnt shredden.