Chicken Run Helmet Cam

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your average punter would,nt have put that to air. I like your honesty; keep on ridin and filmin bud (i know you will). It definately can only get better - Yeah !... :):):)

mattSTI02

Likes Dirt
yeah good call on honesty...Mate i thought you had broken something for sure when you yelled for help i must say that was pretty funny listening to you

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
Did the camera fall off? Or your helmet?

I was in the same position only weeks ago except i shoulder barged a tree. But with a mate standing over me asking if I was allright. I thought I was about to pass out (Actually I thought I was dead :eek: ). I reckon it took me 30 seconds to get my first breath back into me.

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahaha, crashing sucks. it makes you make strange noises lol.

what setting was that on? im just trying to decide between a Go Pro or a contour HD.

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Nice work on the video mate. Where you stacked that is the little gap i made bigger earlier this year. It's hard to tell but seems like someone moved the landing back again. Such a fun track though.

Anyways on a side note, I hate to be the fun police but you realise its illegal to ride up there at the moment with all the council stuff going on.... It's my fav track in the mountains but unfortunately with all the crap going on we need to respect the council for the time being otherwise they'll never respect us.

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyways on a side note, I hate to be the fun police but you realise its illegal to ride up there at the moment with all the council stuff going on.... It's my fav track in the mountains but unfortunately with all the crap going on we need to respect the council for the time being otherwise they'll never respect us.
I didn't know they'd closed chicken run? Sorry mate. Is tramways still open, 'cause it's not on the escarpment?

Cheers for the heads up :)

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice vid,

i have to say re the last part of the vid is why i wear body armour when i do DH or Freeriding