Chinese carbon cyclocross frame

jbg

Likes Dirt
Been hunting around for a cx bike for about a month and in my size and price range most models have sold out.
It seems now is the dead zone between running down 2016 stock and waiting for the new 2017 bike to come around.

Anyway, looking at building from the frame up I came accross the Chinese made frames like this -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142mm-thru-...6b4d1a7&pid=100033&rk=2&rkt=4&sd=252071371081

Carbon, thru axles, disc mounts etc.
Has anyone out here know much about them?
Had a couple of sets of light bicycle carbon rims and they have been great and have been told that a lot of carbon fabrication for some bike bike brands is done by the same Chinese builders.

Would be interested in hearing peoples experiences and any suggestions/pointers with good companies to deal with :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I bought an On-One Dirty Disco a few years back, rode nesrly 10,000km on that bike before selling it to a mate. The On-One and their PlanetX CX bikes were a Deng Fu frame if I remember correctly, but they were the only seller to be close to the $$$ of buying a Chi blank frame.

It worked out $100 more to buy the bike from On-One with their Dirty Disco decals and warranty than to buy from Deng Fu direct.

I can tell you that there is quite a few other companies that sticker the standard mold Chi frames and onsell them for much much more... Fuji was one of them with +$1000 price tag IIRC. Some others make small changes and get them made.

I had no issues with mine and its still going... I also have 2 sheets of On-One Dirty Disco decals here if you go that way.

Plenty of info on RBR as said.