Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

sbm

Likes Bikes
If it's sit bone hotspots, try some knicks and yeah a few saddles maybe. I buy the cheapest DHB bike shorts from Wiggle and wear them under Kmart boardshorts. Those DHB knicks uses to be a deal at like $35 each but they have gone up in price a lot unfortunately.

If it's bruising on the gooch/taint, save yourself a lot of time and money, get an SQLab right now! For myself I don't ever see myself riding anything other than SQLab style drop nose saddles ever again.

The Duckmeister

Eats Squid
I used to ride an Arione and Gobi which were both pretty flat. I never found either particularly comfortable.
Not thinking of Tundra rather than Gobi? The Tundra, like the Arione is a godawful plank of a thing. The Gobi is a medium-curve and a lot nicer to sit on - got it on both of my MTBs.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Definitely wear nix. Mine go under shorts so I don’t make young people feel ill. I’ve tried a few seats over the years and like the Specialized Henge the best, and the Phenom next.

I wouldn’t listen to the gravity bro’s, they’re not climbing and spinning for ages, and are the reason why bikes are called push bikes. Ducks for cover...

moorey

I'm full, couldn't eat another dick
I wouldn’t listen to the gravity bro’s, they’re not climbing and spinning for ages, and are the reason why bikes are called push bikes. Ducks for cover...
I’ll bite....average enduro has a lot more climbing than your average XC doddle race.

Ackland

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SQ Labs Saddle.

Get the right sit bone measurement.

Pick a spec level that fits your budget.

Thread Closed

Reactions: sbm