Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

sbm

Likes Bikes
If it's sit bone hotspots, try some knicks and yeah a few saddles maybe. I buy the cheapest DHB bike shorts from Wiggle and wear them under Kmart boardshorts. Those DHB knicks uses to be a deal at like $35 each but they have gone up in price a lot unfortunately.

If it's bruising on the gooch/taint, save yourself a lot of time and money, get an SQLab right now! For myself I don't ever see myself riding anything other than SQLab style drop nose saddles ever again.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I used to ride an Arione and Gobi which were both pretty flat. I never found either particularly comfortable.
Not thinking of Tundra rather than Gobi? The Tundra, like the Arione is a godawful plank of a thing. The Gobi is a medium-curve and a lot nicer to sit on - got it on both of my MTBs.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Definitely wear nix. Mine go under shorts so I don’t make young people feel ill. I’ve tried a few seats over the years and like the Specialized Henge the best, and the Phenom next.

I wouldn’t listen to the gravity bro’s, they’re not climbing and spinning for ages, and are the reason why bikes are called push bikes. Ducks for cover...

moorey

call me Mia
I wouldn’t listen to the gravity bro’s, they’re not climbing and spinning for ages, and are the reason why bikes are called push bikes. Ducks for cover...
I’ll bite....average enduro has a lot more climbing than your average XC doddle race.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
SQ Labs Saddle.

Get the right sit bone measurement.

Pick a spec level that fits your budget.

Thread Closed

Reactions: sbm