Chosen Line Preview now Online

DOM

Eats Squid
Well after months of editing the lads at Chosen Line have sent through a preview of what we can expect in the up coming extreme sports lifestyle television series to air on Fuel.

If you have been living under a rock for the past 12 months Chosen Line is the brain child of Cairns ledgends Glen Jacob's, Dylan Jeffries and James Wells and is basically a MTB\Extreme sports\Lifestyle\Adventure series made for television. To cut a long story short ! They piled themselves and downhillers Dennis Beare, Benny Bramham and Ricky Boyer into a mini bus and basically drove it from Cairns to Victoria stopping at every location on the way to ride, play and have a yarn ! Visitors along the way include Kovarik, Graves, Hannah, Rennie and a whole truck load of Australia's best riders and extreme sports Athletes.

If you are privileged enough to have pay television then make sure you check this out ! A DVD may also be in the works with extra MTB footage which was not suitable for the series. The Chosen Line website should hopefully be back up asap.

Information on series start dates etc will be posted first on Farkin as it comes to hand.

Teaser is in .mov format and is 34MB you might want to Right click save target to download rather then stream.

*You may need to get quicktime version 7 to view this teaser. Go here to get the version without iTunes.

Last edited by a moderator:

SKT

Likes Dirt
Looks pretty damn awesome.
The Mick Hannah footage looks mad.
Luv the bit with the cows at the end.... hilarious !!!

Cant wait to see it.

Anyone know whats going on with the website ??? URL seems to be kaput :(

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Can't wait to see the whole lot, the teaser is wicked. The Kovarik manual on the fire road is sweet! Will they make a dvd of the episodes? Some of us don't have pay tv......

DOM

Eats Squid
SKT said:
Looks pretty damn awesome.
The Mick Hannah footage looks mad.
Luv the bit with the cows at the end.... hilarious !!!

Cant wait to see it.

Anyone know whats going on with the website ??? URL seems to be kaput :(
did you read the news post ? or you jumped straight to the Movie ?

Website will be back ASAP... they know about it .. and they are trying to sort out the problem ;)

SKT

Likes Dirt
DOM said:
did you read the news post ? or you jumped straight to the Movie ?

Um....... a bit toey there huh?? :rolleyes:
I don't understand where you're going with this by quoting my post in your post???

I was just curious if anyone knew the status of the site as no-one had posted anything new bar the News since Xmas eve, being Registered Nutter, or as I asked, had they changed the URL and not got around to letting people know yet, as it happens time to time ;)

gravity

Likes Dirt
G'day Guys,

Can anyone help me ? I can't download the Chosenline teaser. I'm running Windows ME, may be why it doesn't work. I noticed when I dowloaded the latest Quiktime program, it said u need windows 2000 or XP ! doh
Any suggestions ?? Help...must see it. :)
Can anyone change the format so I can view it or have any other suggestions ? Thanks.

Cheers, Paul

patto_15

Wheel size expert
that is a wicked teaser! the manuals are cool! Some of the bits the riders are so fast! the cows are my favourite though... When is it due to go onto fuel?

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Gravity, Right click > save target as.

That will download it to the folder you specify.

gravity

Likes Dirt
Scott said:
Gravity, Right click > save target as.

That will download it to the folder you specify.
I can't even do that. It doesn't show up on the farkin.net homepage. There's no actual link to the video file, only a link to the jpg image of the Chosenline screen shot. I only get this-

Teaser is in .mov format and is 34MB you might want to Right click save target to download rather then stream.

http://files.farkin.net/chosenteaser.jpg
Teaser Download

*You may need to get quicktime version 7 to view this teaser. Go here to get the version without iTunes.

A mate gave me the actual address for the download (http://files.farkin.net/chosenline.mov) and that doesn't work either !! Help :)

SKT

Likes Dirt
gravity said:
G'day Guys,

Can anyone help me ? I can't download the Chosenline teaser. I'm running Windows ME, may be why it doesn't work. I noticed when I dowloaded the latest Quiktime program, it said u need windows 2000 or XP ! doh
Any suggestions ?? Help...must see it. :)
Can anyone change the format so I can view it or have any other suggestions ? Thanks.

Cheers, Paul
I am uploading a mpeg version to Rotorbolts as we speak bro.... wait out!

gravity

Likes Dirt
SKT said:
I am uploading a mpeg version to Rotorbolts as we speak bro.... wait out!
Thanks mate...u da man ! Was hoping u would come to the rescue.Let me know u have uploaded it and the link. Did u see a section from Mt Stanley ?
Cheers, Paul

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
wow thats incredible i know so many people in this vid. mick hannah, his sister (the one skydiving) dennis beare man like 80% of those tracks are cairns!!! fully sick

SKT

Likes Dirt
gravity said:
Thanks mate...u da man ! Was hoping u would come to the rescue.Let me know u have uploaded it and the link. Did u see a section from Mt Stanley ?
Cheers, Paul
Um......... having some uploading issues at the moment. Got ADSL, cant see why??? [insert]scratches head[/insert]

DOM

Eats Squid
SKT said:
Um....... a bit toey there huh?? :rolleyes:
I don't understand where you're going with this by quoting my post in your post???

I was just curious if anyone knew the status of the site as no-one had posted anything new bar the News since Xmas eve, being Registered Nutter, or as I asked, had they changed the URL and not got around to letting people know yet, as it happens time to time ;)
Toey ? haha nah .. I simply had a go at your for asking a question which has been answered in the news post. You asked did anyone know what happened to the website ?? and I was simply pointing out to you that it was stated in the news post that the website would be back asap ? ... I also had a quick stab at you for not reading the news ;) Anyway lets move on

SKT

Likes Dirt
Lets.... :p

Now, hows about that Rotorbolts and uploading. Just doesn't seem to wanna do it. I left i over night using IE and nada :(

48 Mb mpeg. Shouldn't be an issue from reading the recent feedback about the server.

Last edited:

24seven

Likes Dirt
Thanks for posting the video on rotorbolts. I was having the same problem as a few people on here- not having anywhere to dwonload it from.
That was awesome, Kovariks manual was great.