Chosen Line Television Show

demo man

Used to be cool.
sounds good. finally some news on this. i've been wondering what was going on for a while now...

Drew.

Eats Squid
MikeT said:
lemme guess, its on foxtel right? bloody free to air.
Free TV these days gets you nothing but the news....

Pay TV gets you a nice little channel called Fuel, which i'm guessing chosen line will be shown on (As well as Drop In, ect)

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
MikeT said:
lemme guess, its on foxtel right? bloody free to air.
Yep chosen line is going to be aired on the extreme sports channel fuel. keep watching the austar and foxtel tv guides:D .

Drew.

Eats Squid
Just on the topic of Mountain biking shows on Foxtel, i new show is coming to Fuel in january called "Ride Guide", looks pritty decent, and if drop in NZ and Chosen Line get the go ahead, we have a good summer of TV:cool:

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
we have a good summer of TV
indeed YOU do, and ill just watch abc, pretending the news reporters tabling gillard:(

on another note, their website's down again (this must be what, 100th time?) also the promise of a teaser...its been almost two weeks! cmon guys, lets get this show on the road

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Ruckus_Lord said:
Just on the topic of Mountain biking shows on Foxtel, i new show is coming to Fuel in january called "Ride Guide", looks pritty decent, and if drop in NZ and Chosen Line get the go ahead, we have a good summer of TV:cool:
Well.... I know whos house i'm crashing out when this comes on :cool:

Do they plan on realeasing some sort of DVD with all the episodes so the non pay tv users can watch it?

DOM

Eats Squid
From what Glen has told me .. yes a DVD will be available soon after it's television release.

The guys that did this thing all have other business \ jobs to take care of so their time is limited .. but trust me on one thing ... if you can find me something that Glen Jacob's has put his name on that is boring,dull or lacks innovation .... gimme a call.

This thing will be like nothing you have seen. Just the filming I witnessed at Beenleigh \ Clear MTN with Kovarik, Benny , Dennis , Ricky Boy and Local Goldcoast riders gave me a horn. Oh yeah and the Graves\Lindsay riding at Flaggon was so so ;)

It will be sick.