Chunt of the year.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Trump wins every nastiness award including the Nobel prize for Fuckwittery.
Also since its the Australia day awards soon , an OAF .

scblack

Leucocholic
Tony Abbott still gets our most cherished domestic award for being our most disgusting public figure.
In opposition he was impressive. He genuinely showed up Labor.

As PM he came out with complete idiocy like Knights and Dames.

As a backbencher he shows he only cares for his own little ideas. Sad how far he has gone downhill.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

As PM he came out with complete idiocy like Knights and Dames.

As a backbencher he shows he only cares for his own little ideas. Sad how far he has gone downhill.
The scary thing is that he is trying to emulate John Howard. He might try for another crack at pm in 10 years time.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Turnbull is worse than both Abbott and Howard. That is a significant feat.
I though Turdball was good in opposition. He had good policies and some balls. Since becoming PM, everyone else has pullled the strings, and he’s pathetic.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Trump wins every nastiness award
I watched a documentary about Putin stuffing the elections and they rekon one of the critical points in the campaign was when Obama publicly declared and showed evidence of russian influence and sent it to the media, but instead everyone decided to focus on some 10+ year old video of Trump being sexist that was most probably strategically leaked. So in a way Trump being sexist actually won him the election strangely enough.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Come on you lot! There is 2 well established threads for political ranting, this one is for the low brow everyday stuff done at a sensational level of fuck off!

No he didn't. As Moores pointed out he was just a belligerent and contradictory dick that rarely offered any policy or clear direction. The Labor government showed themselves up. A lot. He did the cunning thing and gave them leeway to do so. Cunning, not wise and not right and certainly not leadership.

He comes across as an unsubtle and impulsive John Howard. Howard is a very crafty fellow and an excellent role player who hid his true self when necessary. Abbott doesn't know when to behave. There is an easy dog analogy to be made here...if you owned a dog like Howard you'd end up with a bitten kid because you trusted it too much. With a dog like Abbott you'd end up with a lot of bitten people and a yard full of holes. Either way they'd both be sent to the farm.

scblack

Leucocholic
The Labor government showed themselves up. A lot. He did the cunning thing and gave them leeway to do so. Cunning, not wise and not right and certainly not leadership.
Labor did implode, yes. But in large part influenced by his mightily impressive nay-saying, he did drive them up a wall. As I said back at the time - against the Rudd/Gillard circus, Donald Duck would have won that election back then.

John U

MTB Precision
I though Turdball was good in opposition. He had good policies and some balls. Since becoming PM, everyone else has pullled the strings, and he’s pathetic.
You and a lot of others. Before he became PM he had some decent principles and came across as reasonable. Since he became PM it’s been, ‘fuck all that principled and reasoned shit, do whatever it takes to remain as PM’.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which ever cunt leaves their white dual cab ute with a Dakine tailgate pad parked on Maningham road during clear way times, fuck you. Every. Fucking. Day.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Which ever cunt leaves their white dual cab ute with a Dakine tailgate pad parked on Maningham road during clear way times, fuck you. Every. Fucking. Day.
Ring the Council, ask to speak to (Ze) Parking and Traffic (Force). Tell them the car is there regularly and it's a safety issue, as well as F'ing clogging traffic flow, and you are sick of it.Get old mate's vehicle pinged $100ish dollars + $240ish dollars for the tow and to get it out of the impound lot. They love that stuff. free money for council, old mate might finally get the message. might take a couple of goes. If he's aggressive, they will likely just post it to him, rather than tape it to his windscreen.
People who leave their car on clearways are selfish shitstains, and should be punished accordingly.

Z

Zaf

Ring the Council, ask to speak to (Ze) Parking and Traffic (Force). Tell them the car is there regularly and it's a safety issue, as well as F'ing clogging traffic flow, and you are sick of it.Get old mate's vehicle pinged $100ish dollars + $240ish dollars for the tow and to get it out of the impound lot. They love that stuff. free money for council, old mate might finally get the message. might take a couple of goes. If he's aggressive, they will likely just post it to him, rather than tape it to his windscreen.
People who leave their car on clearways are selfish shitstains, and should be punished accordingly.
You're doing God's work!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've reported a number of times. Either nothing is done or the owner doesn't give a shit. Im leaning towards option A.