Chunt of the year.

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
Thats fucked Dozer! Obviously, being in WA I haven't ridden on any of your fine work, but the impression I've gotten from all of your posting on here is that you've put a shitload of personal effort and investment into the trails, and in particular to going about doing it the "right" way to ensure sustainability from both an environmental and legislative point of view. To hear that its all gone to shit because of a simple change in staff is a huge hit!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thats fucked Dozer! Obviously, being in WA I haven't ridden on any of your fine work, but the impression I've gotten from all of your posting on here is that you've put a shitload of personal effort and investment into the trails, and in particular to going about doing it the "right" way to ensure sustainability from both an environmental and legislative point of view. To hear that its all gone to shit because of a simple change in staff is a huge hit!
That's about the gist of it mate. It's a pretty hollow feeling and I feel so bad for the crows that ride the downhill each weekend. I actually feel as though I've failed everyone! I have got some plans but that won't be something that I'll broadcast too much. I'll get some cool new name and start some totally rad underground scene; something like Fight Club I reckon.
I may have pushed it a little when I told the turd that his office complex is made of some great natural materials......................that are extremely flammable.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
With the ending of the 2014 financial year, things changed and people were offered redundancies etc. My main guy retired and left me to deal with a pot smoking pin head who has systematically destroyed everything I've worked so hard on.
You get the win.

But the pinhead alone is not to blame. Ping the numbnuts in the Big Smoke and their political masters as well. If you pay good people excellent money to leave so that you can make your efficiency dividend for the next year and maintain a semblance of your departmental empire despite a ridiculously small budget...then you are going to be left with a bunch of moronic yes men focused on the lowest common denominator of 'productivity targets' rather than also contributing to the community. It's only about the trees now...not the land they sit on or the people that might want to play amongst them. That's what happens when your leaders social and political 'values' are derived entirely from those of 'the marketplace'...

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I may have pushed it a little when I told the turd that his office complex is made of some great natural materials......................that are extremely flammable.
Send him a box of Lindt chocolates for Xmas. Just scorch the edges, step on a corner and grind some broken glass into the wrapper. Tell him you were thinking of him.

camzh

Likes Dirt
The *mate* that I helped another mate buy a bike from has gotta be up there.

The frame turned out to be cracked and he has claimed he would help out and offer some $$$ towards the repair.
All he's done is just ignore it and avoided the situation.

what a tosser.

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
My c#@t of the year is the dearly beloved Forest corporation. For fifteen years I've been working with a group of people in our area from the forestry who I've had a great relationship with and they've backed my trails and race scene one hundred percent. With the ending of the 2014 financial year, things changed and people were offered redundancies etc. My main guy retired and left me to deal with a pot smoking pin head who has systematically destroyed everything I've worked so hard on. My downhill trail is gone, my long term reputation with the bosses of the company is gone, the project that I've spent over three hundred hours working on this year is over and I've got nothing but a bad feelings towards any government entity. I spent so much energy providing this gig for the masses and the greed, laziness and stupidity of this new regime has fucked everything.
I've had to keep all this pretty quiet but I'm getting the guy sacked and making sure he doesn't work in anything that deals with the community. He's a fucking blubbering menace and shouldn't be employed. He has been threatened and will cross the road if walking in my direction so I've had a win there.
For fifteen years I've built and maintained sanctioned trails. Never again, I have nothing to show for it and will only build illegal trails from here on.
This one is bad, I'm in Vic and I'm bleeding for you and your crew and local riders.
Shit, if I could trundle over I'd come around, drop off a 6 pack of beer, pay my condolences and leave.
That guys behaviour is just vindictively mean and incompetent!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That guys behaviour is just vindictively mean and incompetent!
The idiots job is to establish and pursue community partnerships. He's done the exact opposite of what he should have done and now he's realised the extent of what has happened has really effected things. I showed him the Facebook page that I posted the sad news on and it's had over ten thousand individual views. You know what the fucker did? He asked me to post something nice about the forestry so they don't look like the bad guys. I couldn't believe it, I was actually lost for words and that isn't common. He then went on to tell me a few weeks later that they were advising me to carry out an environmental assessment before building a new trail as they'd found an endangered plant near the trail. I laughed harder than I laughed when that video went around of the kid launching his BMX bike out of the half pipe, I said surely you fucking idiots don't expect me to take that seriously? You've just created a path that is thirt feet wide where my trail used to be and you're worried about me putting some jumps in? Yeah, he's an idiot but I will beat him.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The idiots job is to establish and pursue community partnerships.
You know how the old axiom goes..... Give an idiot a job and he'll eat for a day, teach an idiot to fish, and he'll hopefully drown himself.........or something like that.

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My c#@t of the year is the dearly beloved Forest corporation. For fifteen years I've been working with a group of people in our area from the forestry who I've had a great relationship with and they've backed my trails and race scene one hundred percent. With the ending of the 2014 financial year, things changed and people were offered redundancies etc. My main guy retired and left me to deal with a pot smoking pin head who has systematically destroyed everything I've worked so hard on. My downhill trail is gone, my long term reputation with the bosses of the company is gone, the project that I've spent over three hundred hours working on this year is over and I've got nothing but a bad feelings towards any government entity. I spent so much energy providing this gig for the masses and the greed, laziness and stupidity of this new regime has fucked everything.
I've had to keep all this pretty quiet but I'm getting the guy sacked and making sure he doesn't work in anything that deals with the community. He's a fucking blubbering menace and shouldn't be employed. He has been threatened and will cross the road if walking in my direction so I've had a win there.
For fifteen years I've built and maintained sanctioned trails. Never again, I have nothing to show for it and will only build illegal trails from here on.
Man that's really disappointing, we go down every year to hit up that track. That was one of the funnest tracks I have ridden; such a shame.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dirty Dingo and his dirty "I'll sell you this Carbon frame cracked for a healthy 600% profit...."

Good business model... but still a cunt.
Did he attend the same business school as everyone's favourite accounting and economics wizz? Good old financial war...btw you didn't get back to me on my offer for your bike.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Did he attend the same business school as everyone's favourite accounting and economics wizz? Good old financial war...btw you didn't get back to me on my offer for your bike.
mwahahaha.... i dont have much use for 9L of used semen.... even if lightly used!!!!!!

Ah, good aul Financial wanker.... what a knob.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
The idiots job is to establish and pursue community partnerships. He's done the exact opposite of what he should have done and now he's realised the extent of what has happened has really effected things. I showed him the Facebook page that I posted the sad news on and it's had over ten thousand individual views. You know what the fucker did? He asked me to post something nice about the forestry so they don't look like the bad guys. I couldn't believe it, I was actually lost for words and that isn't common. He then went on to tell me a few weeks later that they were advising me to carry out an environmental assessment before building a new trail as they'd found an endangered plant near the trail. I laughed harder than I laughed when that video went around of the kid launching his BMX bike out of the half pipe, I said surely you fucking idiots don't expect me to take that seriously? You've just created a path that is thirt feet wide where my trail used to be and you're worried about me putting some jumps in? Yeah, he's an idiot but I will beat him.
forestry has always been very good to us but staff changes can be frustrating. What's needed is a letter/email campaign to higher up explaining the complaints, frustration and failures. It won't fix the damage but might stop him getting transferred into a position of authority in my neck of the woods...

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
forestry has always been very good to us but staff changes can be frustrating. What's needed is a letter/email campaign to higher up explaining the complaints, frustration and failures. It won't fix the damage but might stop him getting transferred into a position of authority in my neck of the woods...
His superior is a guy that claims he works very closely with the guys in Awaba and Ourimbah. He's relatively new to that position as well and I cringed when he said that. I cater to a small local crew and a large visiting crew but the thought of any fuck ups in Awaba or Ourimbah would see the world burn. The person that both of these clowns answer to is a woman who rides horses, hates any form of bike riding and thinks all forests should be fenced off from public access. There's no two ways about it; the whole lot of them are c#@ts and I hope you guys south of me never have any worries with this sort of shit. They've admitted that a permit doesn't mean shit all, if they want to clear the forest for tree harvesting then the best you'll get is a letter three weeks after it's done. I didn't even get that courtesy as the system is so messed up that it didn't ping when the harvest plan was drawn up.
Whatever the case, the office building is still highly flammable. ;)