Chunt of the year.

moorey

call me Mia
Ok, maybe I shoulda waited till jan 1st to nominate, but here goes:

Dropped into Safeway/Woolies on the way home from work tonight. 60ish year old guy in front of me spends about $45, cashier asked if he collected the Aussie animal cards, he says no.
My kids do, so I politely asked him if I could have them for my kids. (If you've got any spares, keep us in mind, btw)
He looks at me for 5 seconds, asked the cashier for his 2 packs or cards....then tears them up in front of me and walked off without saying a word. It's like he knew me. :woot:

Jokes on him though, coz the gobsmacked cashier gave me 15 packs, even though I only spent $8 :third:

• Haha
Reactions: Zaf

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a large pile. Turns out my nephew treats them like the old man and tears them up. Pm me the address.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh well then...the jerk spill that stole my seat post and seat gets a mention. Definitely crc for sending me the busted frame. Oh and lets not forget the moron that sent most of my order for snow gear...but forgot include my new boots.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Those two must have been having a Dutch rudder. Send them a photo of the rotor wedged in your arse crack.

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
Ok, maybe I shoulda waited till jan 1st to nominate, but here goes:

Dropped into Safeway/Woolies on the way home from work tonight. 60ish year old guy in front of me spends about $45, cashier asked if he collected the Aussie animal cards, he says no.
My kids do, so I politely asked him if I could have them for my kids. (If you've got any spares, keep us in mind, btw)
He looks at me for 5 seconds, asked the cashier for his 2 packs or cards....then tears them up in front of me and walked off without saying a word. It's like he knew me. :woot:

Jokes on him though, coz the gobsmacked cashier gave me 15 packs, even though I only spent $8 :third:
#illshopwithyou

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Too funny...But you're a bit an amateur compared to the old dude moorey, he would have delivered the rotor in person and ripped it up in that poor kids face.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
My c#@t of the year is the dearly beloved Forest corporation. For fifteen years I've been working with a group of people in our area from the forestry who I've had a great relationship with and they've backed my trails and race scene one hundred percent. With the ending of the 2014 financial year, things changed and people were offered redundancies etc. My main guy retired and left me to deal with a pot smoking pin head who has systematically destroyed everything I've worked so hard on. My downhill trail is gone, my long term reputation with the bosses of the company is gone, the project that I've spent over three hundred hours working on this year is over and I've got nothing but a bad feelings towards any government entity. I spent so much energy providing this gig for the masses and the greed, laziness and stupidity of this new regime has fucked everything.
I've had to keep all this pretty quiet but I'm getting the guy sacked and making sure he doesn't work in anything that deals with the community. He's a fucking blubbering menace and shouldn't be employed. He has been threatened and will cross the road if walking in my direction so I've had a win there.
For fifteen years I've built and maintained sanctioned trails. Never again, I have nothing to show for it and will only build illegal trails from here on.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My c#@t of the year is the dearly beloved Forest corporation. For fifteen years I've been working with a group of people in our area from the forestry who I've had a great relationship with and they've backed my trails and race scene one hundred percent. With the ending of the 2014 financial year, things changed and people were offered redundancies etc. My main guy retired and left me to deal with a pot smoking pin head who has systematically destroyed everything I've worked so hard on. My downhill trail is gone, my long term reputation with the bosses of the company is gone, the project that I've spent over three hundred hours working on this year is over and I've got nothing but a bad feelings towards any government entity. I spent so much energy providing this gig for the masses and the greed, laziness and stupidity of this new regime has fucked everything.
I've had to keep all this pretty quiet but I'm getting the guy sacked and making sure he doesn't work in anything that deals with the community. He's a fucking blubbering menace and shouldn't be employed. He has been threatened and will cross the road if walking in my direction so I've had a win there.
For fifteen years I've built and maintained sanctioned trails. Never again, I have nothing to show for it and will only build illegal trails from here on.
Can you buy everyone here a peewee50 for Christmas and then put us up for a week long pee'N'wee party in Coffs? Basically we go to this guys house and do burnouts. Lots of burn outs. Them my favourite part...we pee and wee on all his shit. So much so that it never smells nice again. I'll bring my dog too, she loves a good pee'N'wee party.

Unsanctioned trails for the win.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Can you buy everyone here a peewee50 for Christmas and then put us up for a week long pee'N'wee party in Coffs? Basically we go to this guys house and do burnouts. Lots of burn outs. Them my favourite part...we pee and wee on all his shit. So much so that it never smells nice again. I'll bring my dog too, she loves a good pee'N'wee party.

Unsanctioned trails for the win.
Is your dog a Poodle and Pink?