Chunt of the year.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Congrats to the roadie that just ran through a red at a busy intersection on a six lane highway, at 45* angle across the intersection, to a chorus of beeping horns and a few choice words from a rotorburner waiting patiently for a green. Most ridiculous thing I've seen on a bike, only bested when he flipped the bird to the waiting motorists.

Sadly, when I passed him up the road I didn't have any breath to give him more feedback.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Congrats to the roadie that just ran through a red at a busy intersection on a six lane highway, at 45* angle across the intersection, to a chorus of beeping horns and a few choice words from a rotorburner waiting patiently for a green. Most ridiculous thing I've seen on a bike, only bested when he flipped the bird to the waiting motorists.

Sadly, when I passed him up the road I didn't have any breath to give him more feedback.
Was he on a Specialized?

I had one doing his interval training at full pelt near my house and not slowing for the corners. Almost collected me and my kids twice because we couldn't hear him coming as he rounded the corner at full speed.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Was he on a Specialized?

I had one doing his interval training at full pelt near my house and not slowing for the corners. Almost collected me and my kids twice because we couldn't hear him coming as he rounded the corner at full speed.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Not sure, all carbon road bikes look the same to me (is that racist?). He didn't look capable of intervals anyway.

This is the intersection, it's right next to a freeway interchange and major rail station with park and ride. Mental spot to do it at the height of PM peak hour. Lucky he wasn't hit by anyone.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I hope his retail empire had been deemed essential. He is such a foundation of Australian life.
He sure sold out the upholsterers on Australian made lounges when he found he could get them cheaper from Indonesia.

Until they had a high failure rate due to thin and cheap wood being used and cost more to fix her than they were worth.

He can insert all of his products up his southern end.