Citrus addictus completus (alpine 160)

moorey

call me Mia
So how many busted knee caps and dropped chains did it take for you to put the chainguide on?
Running guides on all but the XC(ish) bike for ages. Had been waiting for a decent ISCG03 guide for the Alpine for a while, but sorted now. Busted knees are Gumby related. No bike mod will fix that.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Of course. Substantially, as suspected. I think he did a 1:14 and a 1:12, I did a 1:18 and a 1:17. This was never in doubt.
What bike is Felix running? Have you and Felix ever done back to back runs on the same bike?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Running guides on all but the XC(ish) bike for ages. Had been waiting for a decent ISCG03 guide for the Alpine for a while, but sorted now. Busted knees are Gumby related. No bike mod will fix that.
Is it an e13 or an mrp?

moorey

call me Mia
What bike is Felix running? Have you and Felix ever done back to back runs on the same bike?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
He’s running a spitty, I’ve ridden with him on various bikes including my spitty. He’s a better rider all round, and hits jumps and lines I won’t touch. I can just still get him on rocky tracks sometime, particularly if longer rock gardens. His weight, or lack there of, is a disadvantage.
He outclasses me on a bike, hands down. He looks like a rider...I look like a guy riding a bike.

moorey

call me Mia
Is it an e13 or an mrp?
Six pack kamikaze. All others I’ve seen (that I could afford) are full DH style with a bashie. Didn’t want that. This still has top and bottom guide, thought I’d prefer just top, and may take the angry grinder to it.