Clear Mt Maintenance

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Even though it would be a world ending case to bail... Next time I go out there I'll scope it out. (Yes I am still riding the UMF)

DH - racer

Likes Dirt
im actually considering hitting it aswell, cant wait to go out there soon and check it out and hopefully do it!

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lachy, you probably need to be able to easily clear the step down up the top to even consider hitting this road gap.

DH - racer

Likes Dirt
lol, if we wanna see a crash chris all we have to do is film you, too easy, but ill prove u both wrong on vid and ill do both jumps :D (when i can even get there)

RangaRMX

Likes Dirt
...RAGE RAGE RAGE!!....
Dead set, serioulsy, what the fuck!? I have mates that ride motos and drive big shit box 4wds and unfortunately most of their thoughts are on purely retarded shit. I feel for you guys putting in all the hard work.

I'd personally fuck any of my mates up that did anything to a track that I worked or rode on. I feel no different here either.

What's really sad is that they (the wankers in charge of keeping the track illegal) probably think all the damage is caused by mountain bikers...

Just tell them that they're on a mountain bike trail and that you saw rangers or cops somewhere nearby. I'm sure their intellect isn't advanced enough to know mountain bikes are also illegal there.

Makker

Likes Bikes
If you still have your hartail ( I remember you mentioning you had one in the SJ thread before it got closed) then hit it on that, I dare you :cool:
I went out to Clear Mtn with Karl Bensemann and a couple of mates yesterday and Karl successfully buttered the big step-down on his hardtail jump bike several times. Craziest thing I've seen in a long time!
Mad props to bennymac and the trail lords - it was my first time out there and it was so much fun I was fizzing for the rest of the day.

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
I went out to Clear Mtn with Karl Bensemann and a couple of mates yesterday and Karl successfully buttered the big step-down on his hardtail jump bike several times. Craziest thing I've seen in a long time!
Mad props to bennymac and the trail lords - it was my first time out there and it was so much fun I was fizzing for the rest of the day.
That's pretty intense... how's the rest of the track looking at the moment?

Haven't had a chance to ride properly in a while (stupid uni), and thinking about heading out on Sunday. Anyone keen for an afternoon session?

bennymac

Likes Dirt
thanks mate

No prob for the work we have done and thats sick hitting the big fire road stepdown on a hardtail nice work, my mate fuck3d himself up over that gap on the weekend

bennymac

Likes Dirt
hand i think

What injuries did they walk (or maybe not :p ) with?
not sure i think a few broken bones in his hand which sux as i did my wrist at clear in the top section on the 31 of july and have not been on the bike yet. broken bones in the hand and wrist sux ass.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not sure i think a few broken bones in his hand which sux as i did my wrist at clear in the top section on the 31 of july and have not been on the bike yet. broken bones in the hand and wrist sux ass.
Unlucky, when are you back on the bike?

DH - racer

Likes Dirt
unlucky to whoever that was...when are you heading back out to clear ben???

Makker

Likes Bikes
No prob for the work we have done and thats sick hitting the big fire road stepdown on a hardtail nice work, my mate fuck3d himself up over that gap on the weekend
Hope he didn't hit that big-arse tree on the edge of the road.. I looked at it and shuddered at the thought of smashing into that brute!
Prankster - the track is mint at the moment. The top section down to the first double is a little choppy but nothing too serious, and all the jumps are prime. A few days after this rain and the place will be firing haha

bennymac

Likes Dirt
Hope he didn't hit that big-arse tree on the edge of the road.. I looked at it and shuddered at the thought of smashing into that brute!
Prankster - the track is mint at the moment. The top section down to the first double is a little choppy but nothing too serious, and all the jumps are prime. A few days after this rain and the place will be firing haha

Nar he crashed into the water bar just after those big fuck off and dont hit me iron barks:eek::eek: i hope no one ever hits them they would fuck you up:eek:

bennymac

Likes Dirt
bit washed out

Hi Fellow DHers went to clear today to see how it handled all the rain we have had. well its not to bad but there is a lot of dirt moved around in spots ohh and the dickhead in there 4x4 have been there again:mad::mad::mad: \

just a heads up