clip in shoes

rip_it07

Likes Dirt
oi joe if u thinkin smart u woudnt go sixsixone again cause no doubt them things will probably fall apart aswell

Viv92

Eats Squid
The shimano XC ones are good for clipless. Stiff soled shoes are far better than floppy ones.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Check out the Shimano DX's (MP66).. They are actually quite stiff, but not as stiff as the XC SPD's. I found that the XC shoes were a bitch to walk up hills in.

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shimano DX I have them and I also have the 661's. The 661's were too bulky and harder to clip into pedals too (bad design under there). The Shimano's are fucking amazing in fit and functionality (no laces to get tangled up either).

browny_5

Likes Dirt
ok so sounds like the specialized and the shimano ones are good is there any specialized ones that someone can recommend and remember im riding downhill with them so i will be walking up hills every now and then.

thanks joe

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok so sounds like the specialized and the shimano ones are good is there any specialized ones that someone can recommend and remember im riding downhill with them so i will be walking up hills every now and then.

thanks joe
I have the sport MTB model which work great

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
I use the cheaper XC ones for DH. I think they are $80 to just over $100, can't remember exactly