Clipless Pedals

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In the market for new pedals, currently have a set of Look ones but im not too impressed by their performance. Been looking at some Shimanos, basic range: along the line of 105s. After some recommendations for a reliable pedal, nothing too fancy, at a reasonable price.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
What Look's are you using, and why are you unhappy with them?

Most of the guys I ride with are running Keo's and seem to be stoked with them (I know I am). They even seem to be attracting people who ran Time's, so they must be doing something right.

bazza

look at me
i am running just the standard look keo's and love them. really nice feel and engagement as opposed to the shimanos. value for money though the shimanos win hands down. the cleats last 2483858358 years and the same applies for the pedals. however i still love the feel of the keo's and wouldn't go back to the shimanos.

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i am running just the standard look keo's and love them. really nice feel and engagement as opposed to the shimanos. value for money though the shimanos win hands down. the cleats last 2483858358 years and the same applies for the pedals. however i still love the feel of the keo's and wouldn't go back to the shimanos.
Shimano's are the go if your a newbie and looking for something easy to set up. Look cleats get worn down from walking and can affect how you pedal the bike. This can cause your legs to bow in/out when your pedalling and fuck your knees if you dont replace them often enough