Coalbunker sesh

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
that was rad
I was there hahaha
I didn't see you what time where you there?
and did josh try a back flip again?
what guy where you?

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that song made the video.
if he stayed on the bike he would have got it perfect.. for sure

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Nice video, that back flip was a very good effort, I struggle enough doing them on a tramp. Like RONEY said, if he held on he would have stuck it for sure.
One bit of crit. for next time, those blank/black screens were a bit too repeatative and too long. These can be done effectively, you just over used it to some extent.
Just keep it in mind for next-time, whether you take it on or not is entirely up to you.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

Sam.

Eats Squid
Nice video, that back flip was a very good effort, I struggle enough doing them on a tramp. Like RONEY said, if he held on he would have stuck it for sure.
One bit of crit. for next time, those blank/black screens were a bit too repeatative and too long. These can be done effectively, you just over used it to some extent.
Just keep it in mind for next-time, whether you take it on or not is entirely up to you.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)
He's right, Alex. Listen to Ty. He's the master, one of Wollongong's pioneering film makers. His concepts are second to none and the quality of his productions are amazing. Truly a master of this modern world that is cinematography.

Last edited:

Maurice.

Banned
I reckon that was the single most useful thing Ty has every said in the Phat vids section, let alone ROTORBURN!
Listen to him Zander. He has the right idea, he might not be up to the standard of Kane and Mitch with putting his ideas on screen, but, his cognitive ability to decipher movies and create storms of imagination is something to be acknowledged.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Agreed, this boy is a mental powerhouse. Listen to him and you will go places.

Last edited:

wambiri

Likes Dirt
nice attempt, he should have kept looking back instead of changing the direction of his head to the side.

great vid, loved the song.