Coffs Downhill 14th June race!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Coffs Downhill is back with another quality day of downhill on Mt Coramba on Sunday 14th June 2009. We will be doing the usual morning session with rego at 8am and practice runs thereafter. Timed runs should start around 11am or a bit after depending on numbers.

Entry is $10 plus $15 for an MTBA day license (unless you are an MTBA member and you show me your current card). We appreciate the help we have received from family and friends of some of our riders so if you want to volunteer some time to help again we’d be forever in your debt!

Just a small reminder: It is a rule that you must wear a full face helmet in downhill competition. We highly recommend that you wear gloves and every ounce of body armor you can. Not only does it make you look cool in a photo, it also saves some pain if you push it a little too hard and come off.

If anyone can provide a driver or even a 4wd to shuttle that'd be magic! As usual there is an entry form below so please print it out, fill it in and bring it along on the day with the correct change so I don't rip you off.;)

Attachments

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
I'll be in Bali mate. sorry. would love to come along and race and help out again. that was magic last time. :D

mtbreid

Squid
Hey there Dozer,
I will be there at about 830. I won't be able to provide a driver this time but my trailer with racks is on offer and maybe my 4bee to a good driver! I think Elvis may be coming as well not 100% sure. See you there!

prosheep

Likes Dirt
Hey there Dozer,
I will be there at about 830. I won't be able to provide a driver this time but my trailer with racks is on offer and maybe my 4bee to a good driver! I think Elvis may be coming as well not 100% sure. See you there!
nah sorry matt big no show from me i dont have a drivetrain at the moment i snaped my derailer and twisted my chain at del rio wont have new parts in time. See you all soon though hopefully i can get a win against the coffs downhill grandfather next time im up haha well i can keep dreaming i guess.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nah sorry matt big no show from me i dont have a drivetrain at the moment i snaped my derailer and twisted my chain at del rio
Regardless you got down in a 2.30 or something!

Champion effort for a chainless run!

cheers
mick