Coffs Downhill Club

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey dozer

i was doing my usual rotorburning and i came across this.
HERE
Is anyone here good friends with Mr Hartsuyker :D
It is Nsw sport and Rec department grant giveaways.
Just give it a read and let me know what you think, the applications close soon and i really think that we could do with some sort of money just to get something like a shelter or running water etc.

Up to you but i think that we should have a sit down and put an application in.

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'll read it in detail and talk to the man himself. He knows who I am, he's probably seen the adult films with me in it.
Good work Matt!

ecd08

Likes Dirt
hahahahahah rofl good one dozer. yeah a shelter would be tops at the bottom. but running water would be better but that wouldnt happen because of the funds and little shits that would use the water disrespectfull and so forth. what about just money so that we could use it whenever we need it. but thats a good idea and we REALLY should consider doing that oh and congrats aswell dozer :D. mightnt see yah up there for a while now. hahaha

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Alrighty, I've thought about it and I reckon it would be a bit of a waste of time. For starters, we couldn't have any thing built up there regardless of who pays for it because we don't wn the land, Forestry do. We could use some money to get a trailer and some tools but that won't happen either!
Our small club works well because we all get along and have fun with small numbers. If we need more resources and more money then we'll turn into a bunch of bitching idiots. I like it the way it is.;)

ecd08

Likes Dirt
hahaha yeah fair enuff dozer. i hear where your coming from and i respect that but what if we were to get some money somehow. it would help our small club out immensly and we could use it however we need and make it last as long as we wanted. like you said we could get another trailer going or get a hot seat going ehh?? hahah yeah but good point i dont wanna be another james price( whinning little arseholes that make everyone angry) hahaha rofl

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Apart from the man hours put into it, how much did it cost to build the new section of trail? I own my own tools and use them at home so the cost of those is irrelevant. I used my own transport to get there, I rode my own bike on the new stuff. My point is that we don't have a need for any money. It wouldn't go towards improving anything that we don't work with already. A trailer would be great but then you open the bool that means you'll need to buy other stuff.................like a vehicle to tow the trailer, pay a driver, hire first aid, close roads, get all sorts of permits.................... You see where I'm going? If we spend money we either attract more people and need to spend a lot more time and money to keep things happening or we spend a ton of cash and fail.
The weather last year buggered us. We will race again soon and it will be just as good as it was before.

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yay to dozer. i get where your going. true that about the money and after thinking about that for a while i dint really want it to turn out like a state round where it costs a testicle to race 2 runs and get a flat race run AND have to buy a fullface( meatneck) hahahha. but yeah good point dozer. i just hope that i will be able to race the next race because it will be club champs and i DONT want to miss that because of my stupid crash. i will do everything i can to speed up my recovery and get fit again so i can race cos i am going ape shit not being able to just even ride xc atm!! but as it stand i will be racing in september at the earliest but a trip to the fracture clinic yesterday tol dme i have a fractured shoulder blade aswell as a snapped collarbone.

Dug

Likes Dirt
We will race again soon and it will be just as good as it was before.
Fark Yeah got a case of spray at the ready

"Just finished building my brand new glory
And I'm alive and I'm gonna tell the story"

RE: Saliva/Superstar........ LOL:cool: