Coil conversion for cane creek helm air forks??? 160mm

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Ok so apparently i can buy a kit or the parts required to turn my cane creek helm air forks
into a coil fork
now i really cant find any info on the googler :(
alli can find was reviews etc
can anyone point me in the right direction?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
as the sizes are all the same don’t you just need the coil spring assembly from cane creek, damper is the same isn’t it, though the conversion kit isn’t on their website..maybe it isn’t on sale yet?

dh1

Likes Dirt
Contact NS dynamics. I had a brief chat to them early in the year. They didn’t have the kit back then but they said they were getting them.

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
For the cost of these new conversion kits (smashpot, etc) wouldn’t most be better off selling their fork and buying a new coil one? Sorry, I know that this doesn’t answer your question.... or even relate to it. I’m just yelling at youngsters from my lawn.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
For the cost of these new conversion kits (smashpot, etc) wouldn’t most be better off selling their fork and buying a new coil one? Sorry, I know that this doesn’t answer your question.... or even relate to it. I’m just yelling at youngsters from my lawn.
quote came back at $350 installed with a fork service!
thats everything including correct rate spring for my fat ass!
no way would i be able to sell my air forks and buy a set of coil forks for that! i would loose close on 1k!
cheaper than any one else as cane creek do a coil fork, and its not from say PUSH or Vorsprung :)

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
I got my CC coil for $900 on rotorburn and I’ve seen them for 1k on a few Aussie sites. But sale prices really shouldn’t be compared to RRP.
A quick google had smashpot at $449 and push for $100 more than that. It sounds like $350 is a great deal!