Coming soon

Scotty675

Cable thief
Well it’s together. Won’t be ridden properly till next weekend unfortunately. Quick spin and I’m all smiles though. Fork will be fine now. Brakes will be amazing. A little more modulation but there’s more that enough power there. Will be getting clips. I keep trying flats but unfortunately I can’t go back. Bloody stoked with this one
IMG_5942.jpeg
IMG_5941.jpeg
IMG_5940.jpeg
IMG_5939.jpeg

Scotty675

Cable thief
Frame - Raaw Madonna 2.2
Rear shock - Ohlins ttx2 air
Front shock/fork - Ohlins RFX38 m.2
Handlebars - 35mm PNW loam carbon (cut to 760)
Stem - Noth shore billet overload 35mm clamp, 40mm
Headset - Cane Creek 110
Grips - Rev Grips pro RG5
Saddle - Ergon
Seatpost - YEP 185mm
Dropper remote- YEP joystick
Front brake -Radic KAHA/203 Braking stage 0
Rear brake - Radic KAHA/203 Braking stage 0
Cranks - XTR 9120, 165s
Chainguide - Sixpack-racing vertic
Chain - XTR 9100
Pedals - Crankbrothers stamp 11 / XTR 9120
Rear derailleur - XT 8100
Rear shifter - XTR 9100
Cassette - XT 10-51
Front hub - DT 240
Rear hub - DT 240
Front rim - DT EX511
Rear rim - DT EX 511
Tyres - E13 Grappler/E13 All Terrain
Tubes - Stan’s

Last edited:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Did you buy the Kaha direct or from the Aussie distro? Also did you end with a Wolftooth stick remote or was that someone else?

Bike looks awesome. :cool:

Scotty675

Cable thief
Did you buy the Kaha direct or from the Aussie distro? Also did you end with a Wolftooth stick remote or was that someone else?

Bike looks awesome. :cool:
Had to buy KAHA through dirt hero (local disto). I tried direct but they don’t ship anymore. Wanted rotors aswell but no local stock yet, same as bianol oil. These should land end of Jan I was told.
Ive got a wolf tooth stick, it’s on the meta. It works fine, I just couldn’t be bothered swapping over and have a couple of YEP levers now. The wolf tooth definately has more grip on the lever and without measuring would say it’s a tad longer. Will have to have a check

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Had to buy KAHA through dirt hero (local disto). I tried direct but they don’t ship anymore. Wanted rotors aswell but no local stock yet, same as bianol oil. These should land end of Jan I was told.
Ive got a wolf tooth stick, it’s on the meta. It works fine, I just couldn’t be bothered swapping over and have a couple of YEP levers now. The wolf tooth definately has more grip on the lever and without measuring would say it’s a tad longer. Will have to have a check
Locked down! Local price isn’t far off buying direct. Gone back to a thumb shifter and missing the stick style - price of the WT is a little eye watering but looks to have a few extras over the Yep.