Shimmy shimmy ya

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's alive and magnificent!

Thanks to absolute legends on here @kten @the azza I managed to source the required olive after some fuckwittery shortening the hose.

@xero deserves a shoutout for getting in touch on here and stopping me from getting meta am as an interim rig which would have been an expensive mistake.

Standouts on the first ride were it's extremely composed, dead silent and brakes were stupidly powerful once bedded in.

Glad I went with the large transition recommended instead of an xl that I'd usually ride, seems super playful to jump.

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It's alive and magnificent!

Thanks to absolute legends on here @kten @the azza I managed to source the required olive after some fuckwittery shortening the hose.

@xero deserves a shoutout for getting in touch on here and stopping me from getting meta am as an interim rig which would have been an expensive mistake.

Standouts on the first ride were it's extremely composed, dead silent and brakes were stupidly powerful once bedded in.

Glad I went with the large transition recommended instead of an xl that I'd usually ride, seems super playful to jump.

Fuck - yeah. What a beast!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
That’s one hot and purposeful looking MF. Love to hear a full ride report when you get a chance to put it through the wringer.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Love it!

More info as you get more rides please. REALLY like the look of that!

What length cranks?

Last edited:

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love it!

More info as you get more rides please. REALLY like the look of that!

What length cranks?
I grabbed a gx groupset when pushys had stock and a sitewide sale on. Unfortunately the only length available were 175mm. They are a touch long with the low BB. I had an epic pedal strike on the first outing.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
How does it compare to the Nicolai?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Initial impressions are it's got a bit more of a magic carpet ride feel than the g16, it's smaller so more nimble and playful to jump.

The g16 definitely cornered better but I'm sure I'll adjust my riding to the new bike

Pfft who needs to corner anyway when you can PLOWWWW!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk