compro pvr

AirDog

Likes Dirt
has anyone had any experience with this prgram and capture card ? my snaps come out looking like this

very blury but i must say there was some speed involved

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
i have that capture card... its all with the settings... i havent used it in a couple months so i cant remember how to fix it..

also, instead of using pvr for capture use virtual dub (free) in capture mode.. its heaps better.

AirDog

Likes Dirt
kewl .. and no it was takin with a digital camera which looked fine then i made a snap shot and it blurred

Adi

It's my birthday!
Fuzzy, the camera is the thing that is moving here. The house just appears to move accros the screen :p

And I would have no idea as to how to fix it appart from saying that maybe you should take your shotse from a different angle, so you do not have to move the camera so much. That should help with the bluriness ;)

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
the bluryness comes from the hardware smoothing that pvr does... its gay at the best of times.

in short, dont use pvr!

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
it's not correcting the frame interlaceing. video is stored in frames, during playback one frame is drawn on the even lines then the next frame is drawn on the odd lines, you need your software to fix it for you, like the de-interlace function in photoshop

at the moment your software is capturing these two frames and trying to smooth them together which looks horrid

so uh.. look for a deinterlace function or something