Confessions from the fuckwits

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Unclipoing isn't an issue, I have the float set as loose as possible so I can unclip when crashing pretty easy.
No you don't, you have the release tension backed off. It's entirely different to the float; very very few pedals have adjustable float, although most road systems can vary the float with different cleat options. As far as I know that's not available on any MTB pedal & cleat systems.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
No you don't, you have the release tension backed off. It's entirely different to the float; very very few pedals have adjustable float, although most road systems can vary the float with different cleat options. As far as I know that's not available on any MTB pedal & cleat systems.
Are you aware of the title of this thread? So I've been using the wrong term all this time.... thanks to my my roadie mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Time cleats can do the L-R switcheroo which provides different float in or outward. In my experience release tension generally does affect how smooth a cleat floats on the pedal which is what I understood him to be saying, even if he didn't mean to be!

Beej1

It is preceded by a full stop and is spaced to imply a fresh paragraph. If no capital f is required what should he have done?
It depends. If he was labelling whoever was correcting his grammar a fuckwit, then he should've used a comma, then lowercase 'f'.

To me, finishing a statement with a new line then a single capitalised word implies referring to oneself as the author of said statement.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It depends. If he was labelling whoever was correcting his grammar a fuckwit, then he should've used a comma, then lowercase 'f'.

To me, finishing a statement with a new line then a single capitalised word implies referring to oneself as the author of said statement.
I'm wondering if perhaps they were in the process of creating a billeted list and accidentally hit post while still in the early stages of assembling a draft.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Bought a new car and looked for a rear carrier for about 6 months. After ages of not finding one that ticked all the boxes and also fit a 1-1/4” hitch receiver, I ordered an ISI carrier with the bolt on attachment option. Couldn’t get the towball off after lots of yelling so just bought a new towbar tongue. Finally measured the hitch size and it’s 2”. FFS all that time and effort into locating the right carrier... anyway great product and does what I want but far out what an oversight. Had also spent ages looking for an 1-1/4” recovery hitch. Needless to say my old 2” one fits perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
bottom bracket service this morning. head out for ride this afternoon. wondering what the hell is wrong with my crank? it feels bent... i forgot to tighten the pinch bolts.