Confessions from the fuckwits

PJO

in me vL comy
OK thats cool, I have one ... oh wait .. it has the guide pin sticking out of it ... son of a
Got a valve core removal tool? Would the pin fit into the valve with the core removed? Would wanna make sure it is super clean!

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Started to begin the Debonair airspring upgrade on the Lyrik ... undo the air cap ... interesting, nowhere to mount hex socket... 2017+ now requires a cassette tool to remove it!? ... OK thats cool, I have one ... oh wait .. it has the guide pin sticking out of it ... son of a
Thanks for posting this. I too would have stumbled at this point.....but now will not.

Minlak

custom titis
Started to begin the Debonair airspring upgrade on the Lyrik ... undo the air cap ... interesting, nowhere to mount hex socket... 2017+ now requires a cassette tool to remove it!? ... OK thats cool, I have one ... oh wait .. it has the guide pin sticking out of it ... son of a
If it’s like my cassette removal tool with a pin in it a swift hit with a hammer took care of the pin. It was just pressed in there anyway.

MARKL

Eats Squid
I had a scar between my eyes for years where I was hit by a bearclaw pedal or chainring. I was stuffing around with a friend on bikes at 13 or so and decided that I would ride along and jam on the front brakes knowing exactly what would happen. I just didn't expect the bike to fly up and hit me in the head. I stood up and pissed myself laughing while blood trickled down my face and my friend shook his head and called me a wierdo.
Years ago I went over the bars after riding a 4 foot drop off. I felt the bike tumble over me, at this point I assumed the bike had now gone past me...what I didn't realise was that it had snagged my backpack...i looked up...the last thing I saw was the pedal just before it smashed into my forehead.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
If it’s like my cassette removal tool with a pin in it a swift hit with a hammer took care of the pin. It was just pressed in there anyway.
Mine's welded on. Gave it a decent hit and didn't want to budge ... ordered one without the pin ... now to play the waiting game ...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Decided to boil some eggs for a late lunch. Forgot about them. I'm not sure for how long, but long enough for all the water to evaporate and the house to fill with the smell of incredibly hot cast iron cookware. Eggs were still good provided you like hard boiled.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Decided to boil some eggs for a late lunch. Forgot about them. I'm not sure for how long, but long enough for all the water to evaporate and the house to fill with the smell of incredibly hot cast iron cookware. Eggs were still good provided you like hard boiled.
Can you sprinkle them in acai and quinoa on a bed of cos lettuce and call them hipster infused eggs and sell them for $25 a pop at the Cafe of awesomeness?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk