Confessions from the fuckwits

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
As pointless as regular one. I have a couple I can’t even give away on here.
At this rate, I’ll have to ask $30 each on Facebook.
I've been very tempted but I don't know enough about what fits what and if it's an upgrade on my Zee one. Seems like a good way to start my hoarding and I find it crazy you can give away xt stuff. I need early 90s xt stuff and it's more expensive than brand new.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Drove into an underground Car park with the bike on top.

By nothing but sheer dumb luck only just scraped the dropper lever and saddle and scuffed the bars lightly.

In my defence we were talking about booking a trip to the offspring concert so was preoccupied
You crashed your bike to avoid having to say "no thanks" to the offspring concert? That's commitment to conflict aversion.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Just remember the things are bloody up there...I've had roof racks for 20+ years now and *yet to have an incident

* oh shit, what have I just done...this may be the transport equivalent of "just one more run".
You can finally get rid of that POS yeti.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just remember the things are bloody up there...I've had roof racks for 20+ years now and *yet to have an incident

* oh shit, what have I just done...this may be the transport equivalent of "just one more run".

Best to put a shit bike up there and get it over with.

Don't you people insure you bikes?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
You can finally get rid of that POS yeti.

Problem being I reckon the rack would let go before the bike would and then I'd only buy another one, or maybe something metal from Germany...the good thing is I can manage having only one dually these days, I don't need a fleet.;)

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Problem being I reckon the rack would let go before the bike would and then I'd only buy another one, or maybe something metal from Germany...the good thing is I can manage having only one dually these days, I don't need a fleet.;)
Only one dually! That's madness!

If you get a Liteville, we can brothers from another mother.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Only one dually! That's madness!

If you get a Liteville, we can brothers from another mother.

One duewwwwaaallllleeeee? There is the big confession!
I don't bounce like I used to so downhill is out and I'm too old and slow to race xc anymore, I have a hardtail if I'm really hating on myself.

If a box was to show up from ze germans it wouldn't be a Liteville (although I do like them).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't bounce like I used to so downhill is out and I'm too old and slow to race xc anymore, I have a hardtail if I'm really hating on myself.

If a box was to show up from ze germans it wouldn't be a Liteville (although I do like them).
Excuses...excuses

stirk

Burner
Drove into an underground Car park with the bike on top.

By nothing but sheer dumb luck only just scraped the dropper lever and saddle and scuffed the bars lightly.

In my defence we were talking about booking a trip to the offspring concert so was preoccupied
Wow you're super lucky or driving a Lambo