Confessions from the fuckwits

stirk

Burner
I was installing a new dishwasher today and had to remove the sink downpipe and ubend to remove middle shelf to make some cuts for the water connection.

Took the down pipe off and then the ubend which was full of water and yep you guessed it I quickly poured the water in the ubend down the sink which now had no ubend.

Straight away I heard the noise of water splashing everywhere and started cursing my fuckwittery. I'm sure I've done this same thing before which hurts even more.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
searched high and low for a ZS49 lower headset to fit my Manitou Circus forks onto the Tranny, turned up today only to realize upon loose fitment that it only works with 1 1/8 straight steerer...oops!
I do have an EC that fits, but I was after a smidge more steerer length in the stem, oh well..may have to hunt down some totems and go full gonzo!

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Straight away I heard the noise of water splashing everywhere and started cursing my fuckwittery. I'm sure I've done this same thing before which hurts even more.
You're not the only one.
Blocked kitchen sink. Get under the sink and place bucket under ubend and dismantle. Crap from sink drains into bucket. Clean out ubend of vile stinky bits into bucket as well. Decide I want to remove and empty bucket before replacing ubend. Take easiest option and pour down kitchen sink...

FW!
And yup, you fuckwit
I spent 4 hours on the weekend installing a dishwasher a colleague kindly donated to me.

Took me a while and lots of muscle to remove the modular cupboard where the dishwasher was going to go. Spent a fair amount of time too trying to remove the little section of already cut plinth only to find later after removing the cupboard the plith was integral to the base the cupboard sat on and not clipped onto legs as I suspected.

Anyway I drilled the hole into the ubend pipe for the waste hose and noticed the sink was full of water from doing dishes earlier. I said to the wife, "don't unplug the drain in the sink until I attach the dishwasher"

I then got distracted by the dog biting me, took it outside then saw the sink full of water and unplugged it, realised what I'd done when my feet started to feel wet, fuckwit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
searched high and low for a ZS49 lower headset to fit my Manitou Circus forks onto the Tranny, turned up today only to realize upon loose fitment that it only works with 1 1/8 straight steerer...oops!
I do have an EC that fits, but I was after a smidge more steerer length in the stem, oh well..may have to hunt down some totems and go full gonzo!
ID 49...zs = 1 1/8. You need an external for the 1.5.