Confessions from the fuckwits

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
*ps, you go with that excuse. No one is obuying it ;)
I started leg shaving in response to a knee injury which required taping for an extended period. I can recount multiple subsequent examples of the benefits of shaved limbs, none of which relate to aero and/or going fast (relative to some arbitrary measure), mostly dealing with injuries. If you want more details, just ask - although there's nothing saucy in the tales. :)

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
I can recount multiple personal examples of the benefits of shaved limbs, none of which relate to aero and/or going fast (relative to some arbitrary measure). If you want more details, just ask - although there's nothing saucy in the tales. :)
Gimp Suit applications I assume

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Made the mistake of telling my partner the cost of one of my bikes (after my attempts at distraction / changing the subject all failed).

I lied obviously, but even the (substantially) rounded down figure was cause for much shock.

idiot
is your partner an avid shoe and handbag buyer?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Fuckwit fucked a brand new headset bearing, because he can't tell up from down, then proceeds to apply 1000ft-lb of preload to "remove the play" in the aforementioned headset....

Edit: still can't work out how the inner race cracked but the bottom cup and crown race are still flawless. Oh well, thank the sky unicorn for small miracles.

#freebritney

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Its for service time! So I order some seals in and book the bike in for a service.

Being old Marzocchi I had to do a little research to figure out what seals I can use. Thanks for all the help working this out folks! SKF...Nice seals, oh I see a friend's business listed as the supplier for the seals I want! Well I need to pay someone...it takes a little longer than I expected, but that's ok. I drop the bike and the seals off at the shop...they call today and let me know that I have only given them enough seals for 1 leg!

I should have looked inside the box. I just assumed that the seal kit would be for both legs. Guess I'll drop those seals off after work 1 and on the way to work 2. Lucky I ordered 2 packs!!!