Confessions from the fuckwits

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
Bought a compete bike off here 12 months ago. Owner was Canuck, living in aus, selling bikes to head home for trip.
Bike was shipped basically complete, wheels off. I excitedly assembled, checked, straightened and tightened everything, jumped on to do lap of driveway in the dark, came round the corner, pulled on left brake while turning into garage to do a gnarly skid......forgot that those over the pond run opposite brakes... Down I go...
Man you are a complete fuckwit!

Have you ever tried riding your bike whilst it was chained to a post?

I did with my motorbike once. It had a full faring so that did not come off well.

moorey

call me Mia
You on a motorbike?
Pics!!!
The bottlerocket, fuck tard. You assisted in the lever swap, facrisake.
I grew up riding moto, btw, but having a go these days would result in another post in this thread :lol:

stoo

Likes Dirt
Before Christ? Polaroid? You are older than I thought....
Nobody else will be riding in the morn, I'm riding crits tomorrow instead, very slowly in 'fat fucks in their 40s' grade I think.

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
Before Christ? Polaroid? You are older than I thought....
Nobody else will be riding in the morn, I'm riding crits tomorrow instead, very slowly in 'fat fucks in their 40s' grade I think.
Woo hoo!! Can't wait for your post on this thread tommorow night....

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
Wanna tell us all about your potential wheel choices for your XC bike, or should I? I'll exaggerate, so fess up first.
Buggered if I know what you are talking about. No-one would believe you lying ass anyway.

Can confessions about driving into sheds with bikes on Thule roof racks go on this forum.

Last count there was - me (1 bike & new Thule on day 1 of getting it), Boucher (3bikes, roof rack, and a new car roof), trots (1 bike, nasty scar on front of carport), Mathers (bike & had to get a new house)

This has all happened this year! Fuck wits.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so hopped on the dj bike this arvo for a ride, i live on the very top of a hill so its down hill every which way, anywas a bus pulls out as i'm hooning down the road. its at this point i remember i needed brake for the fr rig, and these were the ones i took, hugged the side of a bus and ate poo, never again will remove brakes and not replace them!

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Buggered if I know what you are talking about. No-one would believe you lying ass anyway.

Can confessions about driving into sheds with bikes on Thule roof racks go on this forum.

Last count there was - me (1 bike & new Thule on day 1 of getting it), Boucher (3bikes, roof rack, and a new car roof), trots (1 bike, nasty scar on front of carport), Mathers (bike & had to get a new house)

This has all happened this year! Fuck wits.
is your house made of cheese?

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
About 15 years ago practising for a race we were doing runs in a mates van. Now this is back in the days I'd smoke herb all day while riding so after being fairly stoned it was my turn to drive the van and a column shift manual it was. But me in my stoned state grabbed the first stick that looked like the column shift and started wrestling with it, bloody stubborn bastard wouldn't go into gear.

So I do what any stoner would do and persist, suddenly I hear this loud crack and the stick is now floppy but attached to the column, very strange. I finally stop and look at what I've been doing for the last couple of minutes and realise the column shift is the next stick and I've just broken the windscreen wiper lever. $130 later the van was fixed however on the occaisional time I see the vans former ower I still get heckled. Moral of the story, if your going to drive stoned make sure she's on the floor or it's an auto :)

mason33

Likes Dirt
Well... While being careless with degreaser derpdederp, I got some on the rear rotor. Then when I go to ride the bike, the first thing I do is a wheel stand. I pull back hard on the bars and turns out I have no rear brake... I pretty much end up throwing my head backwards into the bitumen with the full force of my body. Luckily I had a helmet on, I didn't knock myself out but I saw stars for a good couple of minutes and also bent my reverb seat post, it hit with that much force.

On a hardtail I had years ago I destroyed the hanger and the derailleur, fair enough... it happens. So I went and bought replacements to fit myself, not knowing how to set the upper & lower shift limits on the derailleur. First ride, the derailleur over shifts into the spokes and destroys the brand new hanger and derailleur. To this day I still don't have any luck with hangers or derailleurs, still destroying them even though now knowing how to set them up properly.

ChopSticks

Banned
About 15 years ago practising for a race we were doing runs in a mates van. Now this is back in the days I'd smoke herb all day while riding so after being fairly stoned it was my turn to drive the van and a column shift manual it was. But me in my stoned state grabbed the first stick that looked like the column shift and started wrestling with it, bloody stubborn bastard wouldn't go into gear.

So I do what any stoner would do and persist, suddenly I hear this loud crack and the stick is now floppy but attached to the column, very strange. I finally stop and look at what I've been doing for the last couple of minutes and realise the column shift is the next stick and I've just broken the windscreen wiper lever. $130 later the van was fixed however on the occaisional time I see the vans former ower I still get heckled. Moral of the story, if your going to drive stoned make sure she's on the floor or it's an auto :)
As I was reading this I had an image of you hold your mates dick lolololol