Confessions from the fuckwits

moorey

call me Mia
Contaminated car pads and contaminated bike pads aren't the same. My old Landy constantly dripped fluid on the rotors with no difference in feel whatsoever.....If your bike pads even SNIFF fluid, they takr their bat and ball a go home.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Contaminated car pads and contaminated bike pads aren't the same. My old Landy constantly dripped fluid on the rotors with no difference in feel whatsoever.....If your bike pads even SNIFF fluid, they takr their bat and ball a go home.
When you have Landrover brakes nothing can make them worse. But the upside is that every other vehicle's brakes feel super strong by comparison.

camoshop

Banned
Fox 32 100mm

I'm going to put this here because I tried a search and can't find the answer plus I was a bit of a fuckwit letting way too much air out of my forks and now in decent mode they bottom out!!:frusty: so I'll have a shock pump this week in the mail hopefully if t7 are with in their usual mailing time frame!! My question is how much psi should I run? I'm 80kg or what's the maximum for this fork it's a Fox 32 Float RL CTD Evo. I was going to just check what pressure was in it now and pump up until they felt firmer than they are now.
Any help would be appreciated :behindsofa:
Cheers,
Cam

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'm going to put this here because I tried a search and can't find the answer plus I was a bit of a fuckwit letting way too much air out of my forks and now in decent mode they bottom out!!:frusty: so I'll have a shock pump this week in the mail hopefully if t7 are with in their usual mailing time frame!! My question is how much psi should I run? I'm 80kg or what's the maximum for this fork it's a Fox 32 Float RL CTD Evo. I was going to just check what pressure was in it now and pump up until they felt firmer than they are now.
Cheers,
Cam
Pump it up till you get 25-30% sag.

DJR

Likes Dirt
Cheers,
Cam
I ran about 80 psi in a similar fork ( talas 140 evo ctd) as I liked it plush. Set the sag to 20-25% or so.

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
Cheers,
Cam
I am at Lake Mac near Morisset if you want to borrow one...

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Cheers,
Cam
With Fox forks I've found your body weight in kgs equals the number of psi you should start with. Then fine tune for appropriate sag.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
But I am sure we have a legally binding contract! Good luck with the Anthem. Hopefully minimal posts in here.
Lol, possible bargain anthem was too tempting.

If my old riding efforts are anything to go by, I'll be posting here daily. I doubt I've gotten smarter since I was younger, well not with this stuff anyway.

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
I'm going to put this here because I tried a search and can't find the answer plus I was a bit of a fuckwit letting way too much air out of my forks and now in decent mode they bottom out!!
Well I'll be damned, I cant remember the last time fox made a 'decent' fork :behindsofa:

Minlak

custom titis
Cheers,
Cam
125 is max pressure ...... As stated set sag with the pressure that's what its there for very basic guide pump it up to your weight... Do you still need a shock pump or bought one? I have spare if you want.

Coaster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I spent about an hour last night trying to get rid of that classic creaking noise you get in your bottom bracket. Tried everything, no dice. Then lent over saddle to look at something, yep, creak! Bloody saddle. Fixed.