Confessions from the fuckwits

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Experienced my first stuck disc rotor this arvo. Thought maybe I'd used the wrong Loctite last time by accident. Tried gentle persuasion at first and then applied more and more pressure until the rotor buckled. Damn.

In hindsight, removing all 6 bolts right at the start probably would have been the way to go.

Minlak

custom titis
Experienced my first stuck disc rotor this arvo. Thought maybe I'd used the wrong Loctite last time by accident. Tried gentle persuasion at first and then applied more and more pressure until the rotor buckled. Damn.

In hindsight, removing all 6 bolts right at the start probably would have been the way to go.
Lol am I reading that correctly you bent the rotor trying to take it off without removing bolts?

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Love it because anyone who goes to Maccas deserves it .
Note that the lowest roof part is as you leave the take away =excellent design.
Someone said there are 2 types of bikes on roof racks those that have been hit and those that will eventually get hit.
On a positive note it is a good source of 2nd hand parts.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Love it because anyone who goes to Maccas deserves it .
Note that the lowest roof part is as you leave the take away =excellent design.
Someone said there are 2 types of bikes on roof racks those that have been hit and those that will eventually get hit.
On a positive note it is a good source of 2nd hand parts.
Bullshit rowdy, deserve it? No.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I hit the top edge of the drive-through hole/wall with a new fridge once. I had it on the back of ute. I cleared the swing bar thing by a couple of inches so thought "I'm sweet". Apparently the swing bar was a bit higher then the top of the drive-through though.....
They had to get all the cars to back out so I could get out. Got free Maccas which my daughter of 4yrs old at the time thought was cool....

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Maccas is not on my Xmas card list cos it makes people fat,the shops are ugly , they manipulate poor people 2.5 x as many in poor suburbs and 50% of the rubbish I pick up on the side of the roads is maccas.
KFC comes next.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
On a health related note, your crack pipe is hot to the touch, and you should stop hitting it before posting.

On a more serious note. That is such a stretch, and completely characteristic of your binary "he didn't agree with me, he must think the polar opposite view of whatever I imagined up!" type of thinking.
Rowdy said (paraphrasing) that the gentleman and his bike deserved all the damage they got through association with McDonald's alone, and then took the opportunity to virtue signal. At which point I made a mocking post about his virtue signalling...which you somehow (mis)interpreted as "defending McDonald's and their impacts on healthcare".

But worst of all, thanks to Ultra, we could have been talking about quadrupedal robots...and thanks to you, we're now having this shit conversation.
I didn't understand a word you just said. But I'm still sitting here enjoying my caramel Sundae after my 3 Big Macs.