Confessions from the fuckwits

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The place in Germany that I first saw the Super Dickman's also had a rather interesting liquer. Unlike most of the spirits which are produced from Cloisters, this must have been a product of the local University:

I think its a Hungarian drink. Saw heaps of it in Budapest.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I don't like the callous.

I'm looking at a silicone ring cos it's a pain taking it off and my soft computer hands get shredded.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
We went to Adelaide a few weeks while back. Took the Procaliber, had some fun, took it to the shop for a warranty assessment on the cracking paint.

The Shop Dude had to take a photo of how far in the seat post has been inserted, he had no idea I'd moved the Di2 battery from the down tube to the bottom of the seat post, and accidentally unplugged the battery.

So back home I took it all apart, plugged the battery back in, and put it all back together. I did notice that I'd left the wire a bit short for full left lock, but it was back together and I couldn't be arsed. Plus, we'd heard back from Trek, and it only had to last a month and the whole lot was going to be the shop mechanics problem.

Yeah. Didn't make it that far. It failed on the last run of camp and I just spent three hours pulling it all apart again. Before I take it to Adelaide in two weeks to be pulled apart. Again.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
There used to be a pizza shop here that sold pussy juice. I used to regularly enjoy a can of pussy juice and a pizza in there.
Yeah, it didn't taste too bad I thought even though I don't often drink energy drinks.
A friend of a friend had it stocked in a retail fridge on the Gold Coast and was asked to have it removed from sale, I ended up with a free box of it. There was a shit fight about in the UK from the advertising logo's too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, it didn't taste too bad I thought even though I don't often drink energy drinks.
A friend of a friend had it stocked in a retail fridge on the Gold Coast and was asked to have it removed from sale, I ended up with a free box of it. There was a shit fight about in the UK from the advertising logo's too.
Let me guess...the drink company that owns the fridge found it offensive? It may be a similar story to how my pussy juice dealer stopped Selling.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Let me guess...the drink company that owns the fridge found it offensive? It may be a similar story to how my pussy juice dealer stopped Selling.
I'm not really sure how it unfolded but I was told that clients of the shop made a complaint. I gave a few cans away and no one that received them for free complained.

safreek

I'm not really sure how it unfolded but I was told that clients of the shop made a complaint. I gave a few cans away and no one that received them for free complained.
Farkin whingin carnts. As the old saying goes, if you don't like it, don't drink it. Sorry, I meant if you don't like it, FUCK OFF FROM MY PROPERTY

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Was real suspicious about my carbon bars after tightening the brake levers and gear levers. Welllllllll, I tightened them to the stem torque.....
They look a bit floppy at the ends. Anyone want some suicide bars?

Yep true fuckwittery.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Was real suspicious about my carbon bars after tightening the brake levers and gear levers. Welllllllll, I tightened them to the stem torque.....

cries with carbon tears

fkn check/measure twice, do it once.
Just chop them shorter

Freediver

I can go full Karen

cries with carbon tears

fkn check/measure twice, do it once.
Always leave the clamps on your bars just tight enough to hold, you want them to spin around on the bars when you hit something so you're less likely to break anything.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Always leave the clamps on your bars just tight enough to hold, you want them to spin around on the bars when you hit something so you're less likely to break anything.
A mate has a set of avids that score the shit out of the bars if they rotate. They act like a pipe cutter on carbon..