Confessions from the fuckwits

moorey

call me Mia
Perhaps it is my accent that is a hinderance.

I bought said minions before the sale period so the boy could ride with me.

I paid full sticker, he didn't ride.

You and I are fuckwits, just of a different feather.

And retail is for suckers.
Ooooh. As long as you didn’t pay the claimed retail of over $100 each.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I have a 25 piece allen key set, and I can't swap out a feckin' rotor. FFS .... Who even knew they made a 3.5 mm ...... :rolleyes:

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
wait til you encounter "spline drive"/12-point...
Where will I find that?
I knew what torx is, just didn't know it was on bikes. My only disc braked bike in the past had centre lock. And my eyes aren't the best .... the defense rests.

Last edited:

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Realisation that running resin pads is just shit when you ain’t a feather weight.. Now have metal on even on the xc racy hardtail..

Switch

huskier headed gent
It was always going to happen - proride 591.

After evacuating from the fires and a week of dealing with a 2 and 5 yr old that just wanted to go home and a sister in law who lost her home we finally returned yesterday exhausted. Pulling into the carport and hear the crunch, quite a few expletives came out of my mouth that will no doubt be parroted back by the kids. Back out and look up to see my daughters 16" Commencal sitting on the roof. Luckily the front wheel came off and the bike came out of the jaws so the bike was relatively undamaged, due to the design of the roof racks they just dislodged on one side and apart from a scratch on the underside of the door jamb car is ok too. Got very lucky but still a massive Fuckwit moment.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
So my rebound knob was jammed on my Fox fork because I pretty much set and forget when I buy a bike. I did the only logical thing and tried to unjam it with pliers and it snapped off.

Anyone know if you can just replace the shaft it is on, or does it need a whole new Fit4 damper?

I would also like to nominate Fox to the fuckwit thread for putting it on the muddy end of the fork leg in the first place.

Attachments

bear the bear

Is a real bear
So my rebound knob was jammed on my Fox fork because I pretty much set and forget when I buy a bike. I did the only logical thing and tried to unjam it with pliers and it snapped off.

Anyone know if you can just replace the shaft it is on, or does it need a whole new Fit4 damper?

I would also like to nominate Fox to the fuckwit thread for putting it on the muddy end of the fork leg in the first place.
Full new damper, unfortunately. Unless the rebound is set correctly currently?

creaky

XMAS Plumper

If you’re a set and forget guy, then you can just leave as is and adjust with pliers once a decade, yeah?