Confessions from the fuckwits

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I've a mate who uses it a mag wheel cleaner and weedspray - it is alarming effective at both functions.
I'm not overly surprised... I had a stain on my desk at work and nothing would remove it, tried some pretty drastic solvents and nothing worked until one day I spilt a can of that and viola desk was sparkling white afterwards.

Haven't touched a can since.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I'm not overly surprised... I had a stain on my desk at work and nothing would remove it, tried some pretty drastic solvents and nothing worked until one day I spilt a can of that and viola desk was sparkling white afterwards.

Haven't touched a can since.
And I now won't either. I think my last can was about a year ago though so hopefully my stomach has grown back. Asking for a friend, do you think Red Bull is the same or does V have some special formula?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
No idea tbh, if I need a pick me up now I just head straight to the cafe for coffee, the sugar crashes I had after V/Redbull were horrible and usually left me feeling worse than when I started after about 30 mins. The desk incident was the final straw lord knows what it does to your insides.

DMan

No idea tbh, if I need a pick me up now I just head straight to the cafe for coffee, the sugar crashes I had after V/Redbull were horrible and usually left me feeling worse than when I started after about 30 mins. The desk incident was the final straw lord knows what it does to your insides.
Probably all the same I'd say. I always found them good on a long drive back from somewhere when you get tired. Unlike the servo coffee...

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where i work has a Corporate agreement with the RedBullCorp .......
They bring crates / boxes of the stuff as giveaways .
If i have one Red Bull it peaks me out and I'm twitching like a Meth Muppet for a couple of hours .
Worked with some younger persons who lived on the stuff , rake thin , no sleep , peaky as fuck - it cannot be good for you .
( in the words of my mum ! )

moorey

call me Mia
They contacted our club recently, offering to come to races with the Redbull girls and product. I appreciate that RB have done a lot to promote MTB.....though I don't always like the influence they seem to have on the WC DH events, tracks and coverage....but I'm still not sure its the image we should project at club races focussed on kids. I seem to be in the minority.

DMan

They contacted our club recently, offering to come to races with the Redbull girls and product. I appreciate that RB have done a lot to promote MTB.....though I don't always like the influence they seem to have on the WC DH events, tracks and coverage....but I'm still not sure its the image we should project at club races focussed on kids. I seem to be in the minority.
You clearly don't care about the kids at all! You probably want your kids to get an education as well! Redbull girls need to work too. Old people....

ualf

Likes Dirt
you need to get a new job, I thought my place of employ was dangerous!
It is as dangerous as hand sanitiser.

Isopropanol, or isopropyl alcohol, is a clear, colorless liquid that emits an odor that resembles acetone. It is a commercially available product mainly is found as a 70% solution in rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizers. Unlike the other toxic alcohols, isopropanol rarely causes death and is associated with ketosis without acidosis. Treatment of isopropanol ingestions are typically supportive therapy and ingestions are rarely lethal.

moorey

call me Mia
Other committee members seem keen on the RB girls.... I'm definitely getting older, seeing I'm also MEH on that:oops: