Confessions from the fuckwits

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Ripping some new CDs, pop one in the drive and the album art is already there. Strange, I didn't remember doing this one yet. Check the stack, nope definitely not yet. Um, then why has this ripped already then? Check the shelf. Fuckwit! you've already bought this one.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Ripping some new CDs, pop one in the drive and the album art is already there. Strange, I didn't remember doing this one yet. Check the stack, nope definitely not yet. Um, then why has this ripped already then? Check the shelf. Fuckwit! you've already bought this one.
You did what to the who now?!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Petero

Likes Dirt
Popping my cherry here - Took a 5 min break from WFH to replace a kink in rear derailleur cable housing... realised my old heavy nose pliers (basic extent of my tooling) would not cut the housing (what do you guys use?) so thought I'd just throw a new housing in coz I had one spare..

Pulled it out of the internal routing - cable, housing and all, that's when i realised it doesn't just slide through the downtube and out the little slit at the bottom...

Eventually managed to get a cable through and pulled the threaded the housing down on that.. But the initial thought after pulling it all out was.. what a f*ckwit.

moorey

call me Mia
Plus one. ^^^
Also, @komdotkom, it’s pointless trying to fix a kink. Shifting will always be compromised. 9/10 cases of poor shifting are caused by old, dirty, kinked, or bent too tightly cables...or clamped too tightly on frame if external.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Been cursing the second hand Yakima roof top rack for past year as the ratchet for strapping the rear wheel down was on the opposite side.

Looked at it today for the umpteenth time and realized it can just be removed in 5 seconds and turned around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takai

Eats Squid

Serves me right for believing the specs on Pushys saying that its "Compatible with 10, 11 and 12 speed"

FFS.

Who makes a NW 104BCD 12sp Shimano compatible chainring?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

Serves me right for believing the specs on Pushys saying that its "Compatible with 10, 11 and 12 speed"

FFS.

Who makes a NW 104BCD 12sp Shimano compatible chainring?
Fuckit. I'm now doubting the AbsoluteBlack NW I just bought will work either with an SLX 12sp chain...

moorey

call me Mia
From what I’ve read, people are doing it. (Mixing and matching chain/ring speeds) Internal width between plates is same as 11....or close enough not to matter.
Your issue appear to be length looks 1/2 link out over the distance to wrap around ring.
Calling @The Duckmeister ?