Confessions from the fuckwits

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I had some chaffing issues recently and it was recommended I get some chamois cream. Someone recommend assos so I got some of that. I only applied a small amount to my sit bone area. The cream bloody worked its way into my crack and into my clacker! It then migrated along the scrote and onto the back of my balls.

The stuff is menthol minty and that's not very nice on the nether regions! I rode really fast so I could get home quicker to wash it off!

Not sure if I'm a f-wit and applied it incorrectly or that is just the normal experience.

Any recommendations for non minty butt creams?
I like Aussie Butt Cream. Works well and goes a long way.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like Aussie Butt Cream. Works well and goes a long way.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
A long way...in?

I mentioned the other day how easy it is to work on Hollowtech cranks and threaded BB's when converting to 1x.

View attachment 364131

In fact, it is so easy that a fuckwit can do it that isn't capable of remembering to remove the cable, housing and shifter before riding it to work...

View attachment 364132

View attachment 364133

FFS

Love your work! I haven't undertaken such a change for a long time. I remember just forcing the circle of the shifter open on a friend's bike and reefing it off the bars. They were horrified! I cold have sold that...I doubt it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Eldridge Cleaver has got our male liberating back and front. Yay............Eldridge.

I guess these would need to be customer made. The johnson measurement day must be a daunting experience.