Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Look back for my grease/foam wiper confession... Bad idea...
In the days of only one wheel size one of my friends tried it with some very stubborn intense dh tyres a long time ago under advice from an incompetent 3rd party. Then after he fucked those tyres up real good he took the advice from that Mae person and put nobby nicks on a 951. After a few months he as me that bike with a different set of tyres on it...

Coopz

Likes Dirt
Servicing my motorcycle yesterday, after I finished I put the fairing back on but could not find a screw for one of the side fairings. I remembered taking it off but I looked all over the floor for ages, retraced my steps, nothing... Its a praticular size I didn't have anything in my nuts and bolts box that matched. Decided to give up and order a replacement online, typically comes in a full set of 12 screws, $25 later they have been posted. Later that night I take my jacket off and out of the top pocket the dam screw falls out...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Servicing my motorcycle yesterday, after I finished I put the fairing back on but could not find a screw for one of the side fairings. I remembered taking it off but I looked all over the floor for ages, retraced my steps, nothing... Its a praticular size I didn't have anything in my nuts and bolts box that matched. Decided to give up and order a replacement online, typically comes in a full set of 12 screws, $25 later they have been posted. Later that night I take my jacket off and out of the top pocket the dam screw falls out...
Always put them somewhere safe...

Minlak

custom titis
Always put them somewhere safe...
I am super fastidious about putting everything where it belongs so this doesn’t happen - no I swear I didn’t spend 30 mins looking for my tape measure This morning only to find it on a chair near the fridge

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am super fastidious about putting everything where it belongs so this doesn’t happen - no I swear I didn’t spend 30 mins looking for my tape measure This morning only to find it on a chair near the fridge
Measuring internal or external volume?

Jpez

Down on the left!
That’s better than the bloody thing hanging from your belt as you’re looking everywhere. Or the missing pencil stuck behind the ear or the safety glasses the apprentice must have used and lost goddamit and they’re just on your head.
I’ve done em all too many times.

moorey

call me Mia
That’s better than the bloody thing hanging from your belt as you’re looking everywhere. Or the missing pencil stuck behind the ear or the safety glasses the apprentice must have used and lost goddamit and they’re just on your head.
Also, where’s MY glasses? On my head? As if!

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i use a magnetic tool tray - harder to lose those pesky bolts
But , it also pick up all the random dirt from putting the no lose screws in the tray .

slowmick

38-39"
No matter what colour tape measure I have i still can't find them when doing projects. If it had a flashing light I would probably put something on top of it.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I once spent twenty minutes looking for a guitar pick that was folded into the palm of my hand the entire time.

moorey

call me Mia
Refer to another thread. Bought a sweet spare 190x51 shock. Fits numerous oranges (the oranges aren't the confession). Just discovered yesterday it's 184x44. Seller is a fuckwit, but given its been 6 months, the fuckwit blood on my hands is dry.