Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No spilling sealant or tyre not seating so you give up and use a tube. Fitting tyres on bikes is hard. Is there any You Tube videos to show me how?
The best tyre fitting instructions come from a channel called blue waffles. The guy does a lot of great bike stuff. Search up his web site for really good step by step.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmmm . i'll add my free hub story .
Decided as mine is Super Crunchy , noise prob about to fail ... i would give it a quick service .
Removed wheel , cassette undoing the cones / locknuts , Dog comes in and jumps on me as its walk o clock
Special spacers ( as above ) disappears onto / into some fucking where .......
I curse the Dog , we go for a walk, return home and proceed to search for the spacer , sweep the garage floor , turn on the super light and still can't find the spacer .

I give up looking turn around and it falls out of my jumper - coz it was greasy it stuck to me .

Reassemble , not as gruanchy , but passable .

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got a text from my son yesterday 'Dad can I borrow your bike, want to practice riding clips' like the kind father I am my response was sure.
I get home to find the XTR 12 speed mech is a fucking ruin, jammed into the cassette and turned into a pretzel. Just happened apparently....
He's getting coal for Christmas.
Just when I was thinking of buying him an Meta TR frame too.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Got a text from my son yesterday 'Dad can I borrow your bike, want to practice riding clips' like the kind father I am my response was sure.
I get home to find the XTR 12 speed mech is a fucking ruin, jammed into the cassette and turned into a pretzel. Just happened apparently....
You didn't like that derailleur anyway, did you?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
New son time.
Send him to the gulags.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yep. Try a pre-trained step son from the pound.

On a preemptive note, Felix loaned the Tranny to learn 360’s....I’m expecting either the rear wheel or chainstay broken (again), or both.
That kid needs a bmx or dirtjumper.

Say goodbye to your tranny.