Confessions from the fuckwits

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Last week, but I've just come to terms with it.

Was late to work, because it takes cops over an hour to turn up after you report a stolen vehicle.

The missus went to Melbourne for some meetings, and decided to save some freight and deliver a to a few clients while there. So I lodged up my ute and she took that.

I get home that night, park the work ute, and go straight to bed.

Get up in the morning, got out to get in the car and go to work...fuck it's not parked out the front, where I park every bloody night. FUCK, it's been nicked. Call the whallopers Nd head back inside to make a coffee, sit on the balcony overlooking the street, while I wait for the cops. They finally turn up, I head down to meet them at the kerb.

They also the usual shit..."blah, blah, blah, make, model and colour?"

"Toyota Hilux, white..."

"So the same as the one still in the driveway, behind you, yeah?"

"No that's a Trit...wait...what..."
"...FUCK!"

"Have a good day, sir..."

I'd parked in the driveway, where my Triton usually sits, instead of on the street where I usually park the Hilux.I WALKED PADT THE FUCKING THING 3 TIMES, AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE...

Worst part was the cops sat out the front for the 15 minutes it took me to leave, absolutely pissing themselves the whole time

Fuckwits

#freebritney

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Was late to work, because it takes cops over an hour to turn up after you report a stolen vehicle.

The missus went to Melbourne for some meetings, and decided to save some freight and deliver a to a few clients while there. So I lodged up my ute and she took that.

Get up in the morning, got out to get in the car and go to work...fuck it's not parked out the front, where I park every bloody night. FUCK, it's been nicked. Call the whallopers Nd head back inside to make a coffee, sit on the balcony overlooking the street, while I wait for the cops. They finally turn up, I head down to meet them at the kerb.

"Toyota Hilux, white..."

"...FUCK!"

I'd parked in the driveway, where my Triton usually sits, instead of on the street where I usually park the Hilux.I WALKED PADT THE FUCKING THING 3 TIMES, AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE...

Worst part was the cops sat out the front for the 15 minutes it took me to leave, absolutely pissing themselves the whole time

Fuckwits

#freebritney
Oh dude. That’s bad.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Bet he still had 5 guns though...
It is a gun heavy country, I'd say the homeless and drug problems are as bad as the gun problems but yeah, not a good country to live in, it has one of the highest homicide rates amongst first world countries.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
@Knuckles thanks for the laugh
More than a few times I've had a big day at work and walked past my car on the way home. Often it's a block before I realize.

#sleepdeprivationftw

rowdyflat

chez le médecin

"Toyota Hilux, white..."

"...FUCK!"

Fuckwits

#freebritney
That has to be Farkwit of the Year surely ?