Confessions from the fuckwits

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
When your head nestles onto the pillow tonight, think of me awkwardly trying to dry myself as the paper towel just breaks up into the first of hair on my torso. White clumps like snow flakes.
This is how you repay me for the world's best bang mi?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
When your head nestles onto the pillow tonight, think of me awkwardly trying to dry myself as the paper towel just breaks up into the first of hair on my torso. White clumps like snow flakes.
I once thought wet TP would do the job cleaning a particularly caked clacker....it all just turned into pea sized balls that completely entangled and stuck in my amply hersuit date, which took almost a full roll of dry TP, and 15 minutes to get all out.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I once thought wet TP would do the job cleaning a particularly caked clacker....it all just turned into pea sized balls that completely entangled and stuck in my amply hersuit date, which took almost a full roll of dry TP, and 15 minutes to get all out.
NOBODY ASK FOR PICS! :eek:

THIS GUY IS NOT SHY! o_O

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I know I shouldn't find this funny but how can I not with "amply hersuit date"....

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I blame the new phone and the Grindr app the came pre-installed.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
I shall be checking my new phone for the same issue as soon as it arrives...;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It wasn't awkward. He can have the best bang from me any time he likes. It is the least I can do after the banh mi tip off.

Some times you just have to drop your cheeks in the top box for a wash.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Cooking rice isn't rocket surgery.

2:1 water:rice ratio in a saucepan with a well-fitting lid, bring to boil then reduce heat. Cook for exactly ten minutes and not a second longer. Done.
2:1 water to rice if it's Basmati, 1.5:1 water to rice if Jasmine. Usually 12-15min, then gas/heat off. YMMV ;)