Cost to return shoes to Chain reaction?

dan76n

Likes Bikes
Hi all,
We have been looking at getting a pair of MTB flat pedal shoes for my wife but can’t find any locally available t even try on.
I was looking at chain reaction cycles who have a pretty good range and they will let us return them if we get the wrong size.
Has anyone returned anything the them before and if so do you just ship it through Aus post?
And is it to the UK?

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Hi all,
We have been looking at getting a pair of MTB flat pedal shoes for my wife but can’t find any locally available t even try on.
I was looking at chain reaction cycles who have a pretty good range and they will let us return them if we get the wrong size.
Has anyone returned anything the them before and if so do you just ship it through Aus post?
And is it to the UK?
Buy them with PayPal but activate you free return shipping option before buying. If they don't fit send them back and PayPal will pay up to $40 of the return shipping.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Pretty sure they have a local address for returns and warranty now...

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Pretty sure they have a local address for returns and warranty now...
They do - Sydney and its free

EDIT - never had to return shoes but cant see why it would be any different as long as they meet all requirements (not used and in original packaging)

dan76n

Likes Bikes
Buy them with PayPal but activate you free return shipping option before buying. If they don't fit send them back and PayPal will pay up to $40 of the return shipping.
Ended up paying with PayPal for free return shipping. Hopefully we won’t need to use it though.