Cotic BFe gear hanger... replacement?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I broke my Cotic BFe gear hanger on the weekend... duh.

I can get one (two more likely) from Cotic in the UK, but trolled google/ebay to try to source a local one... no luck... anyone carrying Cotic stuff in Oz?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
don't think so, the Canberra [former] agent has some left over frames, try him on FB, if you're desperate I could take the hanger off by BFe for you to use till you get them in post [my Bfe currently in bits -am building up for the eldest to use]

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
This is the one you need:
http://wheelsmfg.com.au/derailleur-hanger-223.html
I got mine from Yarra Vally Cycles.
Hey smr… thanks, I think it’s the one… see my pic... looks the same. Spoke with Yarra Valley Cycles and sent them the pic, and they were sure they could get one… they left a message for me at work, but my day was crazy, so I’ll call them tomorrow…

if you're desperate I could take the hanger off by BFe for you to use till you get them in post [my Bfe currently in bits -am building up for the eldest to use]
Daniel… thanks very much for the offer… I may possibly be desperate, but not with regard to bikes… ha ha… as I have a spare bike… Yarra Valley seemed to think I’d have the hangers by the end of the week, so all good.

Here’s a pic of my Cotic’s hanger

Attachments

smr

Likes Bikes
Hey smr… thanks, I think it’s the one… see my pic... looks the same. Spoke with Yarra Valley Cycles and sent them the pic, and they were sure they could get one… they left a message for me at work, but my day was crazy, so I’ll call them tomorrow…
Not a problem, hope you ordered two !

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Bump - in same position. Will order from Cotic unless there is a cheaper way locally. Remember how much you paid @Lazmo?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Bump - in same position. Will order from Cotic unless there is a cheaper way locally. Remember how much you paid @Lazmo?
Process of elimination, with the four that live in my Camelback, and then consulted my computer emails... and it is one of these at $32. Honestly can’t remember if Yarra Valley Cycles got them in or if I internetted... dunno.

BD8F2900-6694-4B00-B413-F8CE039C3090.png

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Cheers, just saw that Cotic can do them for $23 each delivered, so think I’ll go that way.