cotic rocket / Starling swoop

Some more picks
not a lot of travel 138 mm
but nice nontheless
These look so sweet.
I reckon the travel would be enough for most anywhere. Their HT's can go almost anywhere so the FS should be able to do it all as well, and in just that little more comfort.
These guys do great looking gear.
A HT from them is absolutely on my list.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Saw the PP Shan 5 yesterday...led me to the Starling Murmur...which then led me to Swarf Bicycles...and now I think the Twinzer needs a dually XC steel friend. Anthem is so noughties... and so is my wallet [dammit]

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Someone just released an edit with the Murmur

https://youtu.be/Rq1NcoByOSg

What I like about this over the Production Privie is it's made from Reynolds tubing over Chromoly. Should theoretically be quiet a bit lighter. Not that weight is something you probably care about with something like this lol

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
These look so sweet.
I reckon the travel would be enough for most anywhere. Their HT's can go almost anywhere so the FS should be able to do it all as well, and in just that little more comfort.
These guys do great looking gear.
A HT from them is absolutely on my list.
Uuuuunghghhghh... yes to all of this. Saw a Gulf 917 Shan getting flogged through the woods several months ago. My old 45650b wilted in its presence.

What Mountain Bike magazine (articles should be on Bikeradar) had a long term Cotic Rocket a few years ago that they ran in many, many configurations and flogged the absolute shit out of. They rather liked it.

The Starling is really, really nice. But the Shan No.5 looks nicer and comes in Porsche colours. Ergo, it wins at everything.

Uuuuunghghhghh... yes to all of this

The Starling is really, really nice. But the Shan No.5 looks nicer and comes in Porsche colours. Ergo, it wins at everything.
Have to agree. I bought some 2nd hand bits off a guy a while back who had a PP in the shed.
They look so good in the flesh. Just sexy badass bikes.
I will own one, I'm looking at an OKA but the Shan GT is pretty awesome too.

My FS is gathering cobwebs, almost exclusively HT'ing these days.