Cove Stiffee FR hardtail frame

jungle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anyone have or know much about
the Cove Stiffee FR hardtail frame

Would it be a good hardtail frame for DH/FR/DS/DJ ?

Rik

logged out
I reckon it'd be pretty good, I've read a few reviews and they all give it thumbs up.
Speaking of do everything bikes, I'm looking at a Cove Handjob for more allday/trail riding, so...on this note, where are Coves available from in .au? Is there an importer, or is it OS only?

the importer posts here rik

can't remember his name... "mr_cove" or something... do a search and you'll find a post where he gives u all his info, etc.

Rik

logged out
Ooohhhhhh really.
*ponders*
*sends message*
I've seen a few Coves around, and they all impress me to no end. If I can dig up some of the Siffee frame, I'll post it here.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Rik said:
Ooohhhhhh really.
*ponders*
*sends message*
I've seen a few Coves around, and they all impress me to no end. If I can dig up some of the Siffee frame, I'll post it here.
Hmm, mate if you find a "price" on that one, can you pm me. Cheers.

big dan

Likes Dirt
Ive got one and they are sweet. Mines a 00 model before they went to rad tubing. Its set up as an xc/freeride hardtail rig but in a smaller frame size they are nice as jumpers. (or just get the stiffee sl)

Not cheap though but rare. I got a deal when i was in Canada but i reckon full retail will be comparable to say a Santa Cruz Chameleon or something.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Mr Cove imports them.... speak to him for a good deal... i'll post a picture of mark turner's bike before it goes to him...