COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The gov really needs to translate their message in to other languages.. My neighbours have a congo line of visitors coming through their house, older looking relatives/friends.. And have been doing it for weeks.. I think I might have actually have a crack at them at some point so they finally get it. I am really getting tired of sacrificing a lot with our family while the “don’t give a fuck” crowd just keep on doing whatever they want. I am sure these same selfish pricks will be the first to put their hands out when a shutdown kicks them out of work..

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The gov really needs to translate their message in to other languages.. My neighbours have a congo line of visitors coming through their house, older looking relatives/friends.. And have been doing it for weeks.. I think I might have actually have a crack at them at some point so they finally get it. I am really getting tired of sacrificing a lot with our family while the “don’t give a fuck” crowd just keep on doing whatever they want. I am sure these same selfish pricks will be the first to put their hands out when a shutdown kicks them out of work..
So why are you making the sacrifices? Is it for your own sake or is it to save other people, or is it only for deserving people who speak english and are like you? Don't worry Oddjobs tent accepts all.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
To those of you that drive cars and need to refuel...how are you going about using the pumps? I can't imagine service stations having someone cleaning every pump every time it is used, like supermarkets are doing with their trolleys+baskets
Us country bumpkins are just using freezer bags. 80 cents per pack

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So why are you making the sacrifices? Is it for your own sake or is it to save other people, or is it only for deserving people who speak english and are like you? Don't worry Oddjobs tent accepts all.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Being a good australian citizen. Taking responsibility for our actions.
The people in the house speak english perfectly and are well educated, it’s their visitors that don’t.. And the homeowners do nothing to discourage it.

My inlaws don’t have great english, mother inlaw can’t read english.. same with my relo’s on my side, but they get it and are following the social distancing rules. Arseholes are arseholes and your death tent might just get a workout yet.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Cycling bodies are saying only groups of 2. Yesterday 3 rode but we did the centenary trail, and kept our distance. Same guys are riding Stromlo this morning, i opted out.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
I'm only riding with my son, who's living under the same roof. Choosing odd times to go and going to quiet places.

It will be interesting to see if cycling is still allowed under a more restrictive lock down. Guessing they'll prohibit it, to keep the stay at home message clear.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt

No wonder cases are in decline in China
And this;

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Men are telling their partners they have coronavirus 'so they can't leave the house'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-29/coronavirus-family-violence-surge-in-victoria/12098546
Yeah lets blame COVID-19 for our horrific domestic violence rate.

It's got nothing to do with with our:
Alcoholism
Economic inequality
Education inequality
Lack of funding for mental health services and support services
Gambling and liquor industry owning both our major partie
Etc, etc, etc

This situation doesn't help but it isn't the cause.

Edit for clarity: wasn't having a shot at you @Haakon more our society and response to such serious issues.

Last edited: