COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah lets blame COVID-19 for our horrific domestic violence rate.

It's got nothing to do with with our:
Alcoholism
Economic inequality
Education inequality
Lack of funding for mental health services and support services
Gambling and liquor industry owning both our major partie
Etc, etc, etc

This situation doesn't help but it isn't the cause.
Lets not rule out the risk that a lot of people are arseholes too

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You know people are getting cabin fever when you drop some flowers off to your mum for her and your grandmother, and rather than say thanks your mum wants to argue and gets shitty about dropping the flowers to her mum...whom she regularly drops groceries for and lives near. Sigh.

Maybe I was standing too far away?
Why is there still horse racing happening?
Because it's the sports of kings!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah, I saw that last night and they paid for the kits also, Chinese officials said they were going to investigate the company, apparently not authorised to make the kits.
The quality that we come to expect.

The CCP have been lying from the start about the numbers. He is another snippet of why Taiwan went shields up early. The screenshot of the Wuhan stat's was shown on Taiwan TV and this image got some attention.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594

The modelling based on the infection rate should have looked more like the numbers seen first up before being lowballed by China..... Sigh....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And it isn't even spring time!

A friend just messaged me...is bringing the whole family by my place and wanting to go for a ride. Ummmm...dude!!! Luckily I'm not home (I'm riding at the skate park) so it won't be an issue, but the common of the sense is uncommon in so many.

I still say we house the stupid in the middle of nowhere and let them live out the chaos in ignorant bliss. Give them all the drugs the police have confiscated to keep them occupied. We can call the "festival" coughing androgynous, in honour of the patriarchal Burning man.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It appears as though some sense of sanity returning to shopping near me, at local Woolies Toilet Paper, Tissues, Paper Towel and hand soap all available, I needed all of those except TP as I managed to score 24 pack a couple of weeks ago.

stirk

Burner
It appears as though some sense of sanity returning to shopping near me, at local Woolies Toilet Paper, Tissues, Paper Towel and hand soap all available, I needed all of those except TP as I managed to score 24 pack a couple of weeks ago.
Where do you live? My country bumkin Coles is still bare.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Well, we ran into our (only) local real estate agent today - she said there's been a spate of holiday home owners down here evicting tenants who have rolling month-by-month leases to move in and claim their holiday residence as their primary residence.

All because of these kind of offerings:

Best of luck for the tenants finding other accomodation right now.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
There really is some heartless motherfuckers out there.

I'm still hoping for full lockdown but I'm quietly happy it's not today, I want my damn hanger to come in the mail so I can get a ride it two in.

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Well, we ran into our (only) local real estate agent today - she said there's been a spate of holiday home owners down here evicting tenants who have rolling month-by-month leases to move in and claim their holiday residence as their primary residence.

God I hate people.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Classic case of the more you have the bigger tight ass you become. Pure evil people.
I would say this is also relates to being able to work from home and have a holiday lifestyle at the same time.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere

Going to be see some very dodgy shit. Spoke to one of our friends who is the head of her region rentals. It's not pretty. Sadly the landlords are going to cash by the sounds of this and find any loopholes to benefit themselves.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Ok so the advice is not to go out for shopping unless it is essential. So which retail stores classify as essential?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk