COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
It’s all true aside from misunderstanding that the state was planning to overrule the mandatory mask wearing some mayors were planning to require. They played ’Live and let die’ while touring the mask factory.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/06/trump-live-and-let-die-mask-factory-video
You’ve linked me to the guardian equivalent of a dailymail article on what prince Charles ate for lunch.
He says "we" when he talks about NZ but he's been masturbating in taxpayer funded hotel quarantine in BNE for the last fortnight. :rolleyes:
It’s helping the Queensland Hotels Association.

Isn’t the whole of Vic just taxpayer funded quarantine now anyway?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
You’ve linked me to the guardian equivalent of a dailymail article on what prince Charles ate for lunch.
We are yet to find out whether the soundtrack for Trump’s Honeywell visit was approved by the plant, Paul McCartney or Guns N’ Roses. The Guardian was redirected to the White House after contacting Honeywell for comment, meanwhile, Guns N’ Roses representatives are yet to respond.
Wrong. The Daily Mail wouldn't try to find out why the fuck that song was being played.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
FFS, so now it appears there's been a positive case in the local supermarket, everyone I spoke to this morning was on edge again, at least it's school hols after today so if there is a local outbreak it can be contained.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
FFS, so now it appears there's been a positive case in the local supermarket, everyone I spoke to this morning was on edge again, at least it's school hols after today so if there is a local outbreak it can be contained.
... to all the playgrounds and parks.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
The daily US infection skyrocketed furthe, but don’t worry, Trump reiterated it’s about to disappear, so he’s now worried.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
An ICU Nurse here told me that when recoverd from the virus, a x-ray of the lungs looks like they're made of shattered glass.
There could be secondary repercussions to testing positive.
Go team USA !
I think the long-term health implications, even for those that get mild, or no initial symptoms, are going to be a big issue, in years to come.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Living next to and working in a lockdown suburb It’s pretty weird to have to drive through what is effectively a road block to get to work.
I’ve definitely noticed a few ‘them and us’ comments on the local FB pages. Doesn’t take us long to turn on our neighbors hey.

All this is feeling more dystopian by the day.