COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
A Vic bloke crossed the border last Wed and only quarantined for 1 day... jailed for 1 month to appear in court in Aug.

Yesterday 4 Vic blokes, stowaway on the Melbourne freight train, get caught in the Adelaide freight rail yard, get court immediately, released on bond, no fine and quarantined in a Hotel at the taxpayers expense.

Today their test for cv19 comes back neg, now heading to the airport tonight for a flight home to Vic.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/s...r-breach/57ca0535-73f6-4ab4-8c88-731109c83de8

A kick in the teeth for all those fined for $1000 for social distancing and cv19 breaches. Also the bloke who is spending a month locked up.

Just announced today, from midnight, anyone who refuses a 'mandatory' coronavirus test in SA gets a $1000 on the spot fine.

Last edited:

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So.... looks like Victoria WILL find out what "level 4" looks like after they defeated the Level 3 Lockdown boss.
Gamifying the pandemic was a master stroke and probably facilitated by Krispy Kreme and Pokemon GO
Enjoying cheering on the virus in Vic are we? Is the death count high enough for you yet?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A woman tested negative twice in Vic while in 2 weeks quarantine there, released to fly to Adelaide where she tested a low-positive on arrival... indicating she was in the recovery stage of the disease :oops:
To be honest, the whole accuracy of the tests have been a fear of mine the whole way through, especially after that story of the dodgy ones out of china. Where are our tests even coming from. Are they even being carried out correctly at all these pop up clinics. Are the results being handled correctly.

Very close to getting my tin foil hat out again ha ha

I know we need to test for it, but cant help thinking about how much the testing itself is helping to spread this thing.

Last edited:

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Says the warrior who was dishing it out to everyone else until it kicked off at home
I was critical of the “covid free” states media gloating when NSW and VIC were processing their infected return travellers. That’s a fking long way from “dishing it out”.. And the rona never left Vic or do you only read SA media?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
OK pig... in your compund go go go.... meat sock needs some space..

way too much red wine already...

want to stop this shit...... focus on china..... Yeah, yeah..... heard you all... now f*cking swallow mushroom...

China has enforced (phuckit... pig help) the green/red mobile app...... shugar.... (check here)...but some phukers will say.... Oh, my data... fox it..

If we want Australia to reach New Zealand Levels of Covid freeness..... we need to, well,. sacrifice some freedoms....... Some government c*ck gobblers will want it forever..... but, seriously.... The Australian covid app....... sucks pigs ball sack...

tell me why the fat meat sock is wrong while your parents are sucking down 100% oxygen and still not getting over this shit.....

TETRIS.. Test, Trace Isolate....

Last edited: