COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

slowmick

38-39"
Fuck Woolworths and this Poo Ticket Fiasco. Grabbed one of the six remaining 8 roll packs today so that our 3 year can continue to line the toilet floor with them. Scan at the check out - $7.50. Fuck. Off. 24 rolls are usually $12.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We've cooked that pooch long ago..
Nah man. This is a big global conspiracy by the mega rich and reptilians to drive wages back down to slave levels and get us all chained to the wheel again. We will be wage and mortgage slaves before the end of 2021!

Is the idea this virus is a Chinese germ weapon still floating around?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
people panic, others don't pwhich but need to catch up. Cycle upward now. It's not that different to the supermarkets around big holidays like Easter or Christmas where the shops are shut for like a whole day or two...
People have way too much for everything these days IMHO, well, maybe apart from toilet paper. Needs have mostly been met if you have some income and the rest are non-life threatening wants. I guess the fear of the unknown and the changes from being able to get stuff normally is part of the driver.

And don't forget stupid
I'ma bit of a fan of the punchup between the lovely Revesby ladies. Arabic mum didn't let a left hooks go even if she was in prime position to let them fly. I would have put my money on the African lady to win if she got mad a lost her shit. Stupid is everywhere and does seem contagious but not as bad a Ebola or Covid-19.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
news.com.au is just clickbait.
Something to be said for positive wartime propaganda.
Zombies have come to Yackandandah ,our supermarket has everything but toilet paper.
Bright has stacks of it, falls Creek food works was well loaded too. Mansfield was gutted on the long weekend for people's holiday homes..

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Is the idea this virus is a Chinese germ weapon still floating around?
I heard the where some Chinese scientists brought it back from Canadian infectious diseases lab there. They took it to a Wuhan Infectious diseases lab near the infamous wet market where it somehow escaped. Got to love a good consipracy theory.

stirk

Burner
I went into work today after having Monday off sick. I'm still slightly sick with just a minor fever and was honest at work. Got some funny looks and it was suggested I go home. Ok sure. I'll work the afternoon at home.

I decided to pop into the local Coles just to see if there was any TP because at the rate were going and the fact that every time I go shopping in the evening there is none left, we'll soon have none left.

Turns out I was in luck, 1 pallet load was delivered a little earlier and rolled to the front of the store. Immediately an orderly line formed and some of us got ourselves a small supply, largest bags of the precious loot were 12 roll so I'm good for probably 12 more days.

So there is a pattern, you've gotta be there shortly after the daily truck delivers so in 2 weeks I'll know where and when to be to restock! Winning without hoarding butt I hope everyone has calmed down by then and stock on shelves becomes like normal.

I do however believe this virus event may have permanently changed the behaviours of many people and the number of preppers in the world has just increased 10 fold. Would be a good time to own a survival store.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
In 2 weeks you'll still be in isolation...

If the virus really catches on here and people get sick in big numbers, there won't be any settling down.

Looks like I need a lot of stuff. Fridge has a lot of chocolate in it and a pack of very dry blueberries. One roll of toilet paper left. Lots of soap!

stirk

Burner
In 2 weeks you'll still be in isolation...

If the virus really catches on here and people get sick in big numbers, there won't be any settling down.

Looks like I need a lot of stuff. Fridge has a lot of chocolate in it and a pack of very dry blueberries. One roll of toilet paper left. Lots of soap!
Blueberries so dry the mould has died also?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Grind dried berries up, into the 12 week old coffee brew they go.

You might find the cure for cancer with wild blends like this.